2013 Resident Winter Ticket Promotion (Updated Post #1)

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Cheshire Figment, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

I have updated Post #1 with the official information.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pilotwife_02

pilotwife_02 DIS Veteran

Nice!!! My FIL wants to join us for a few days on our trip in February and this may help. Question though: he's a snow bird so he spends part time in FL and part in NJ and his license is a NJ. He owns his house in FL that he resides in FL so he still qualifies for this discount right? If so, this will be a great deal for him.

4. Cheshire Figment

These are the official rules:

As of August 20, 2010, Voter Registration Card is no longer an allowed ID
    As of August 20, 2010, Florida University/College Student ID is no longer allowed

For Part-Year Residents the following original documents are acceptable.

Note that fax and photocopies are not acceptable, that bills and mail cannot be more than two months old, that PO Box addresses are not allowed, and items related to Time Shares are not permitted.
    Effective August 20, 2010 Proof of Rent, Mortgage or Ownership such as a Deed, mortgage payment booklet or residential lease are no longer allowed.

5. pilotwife_02

pilotwife_02 DIS Veteran

Awesome! I'm sure he has those, but I'll let him know.

Thanks!

6. G8r4evr

G8r4evr DIS Veteran

Was hoping for $99 or even $109, but I will take it =)

Does anyone know the expiration date? We will be using 3 days at the end of this month, but will have 1 day left for a day trip!~

7. Cheshire Figment

Read Post #1, updated four days ago.

8. LostMason

LostMason Earning My Ears

I know these tickets are available for purchase online. Can they be bought at the resorts, as well as at the parks?

Thank you!

9. Cheshire Figment

Due to demographic information having to be entered into the Automated Ticketing System for any Florida Resident Tickets, and not being able to interface the demographics from LILO (the Resorts computer system) to ATS, they can only be purchased at the parks (includes water parks, TTC, DTD, and Epcot International Gateway) If you purchase them online you receive a certificate/voucher/will-call reservation which must be exchanged for a live ticket at a Park ticket or Guest Relations window.

Note this also applies to any level of Annual Pass, as well as the special Armed Forces Salute tickets.

10. ArieBella

ArieBella Earning My Ears

So I know these tickets do not expire until June 7th, but will they be available up until that date? I'm just wondering since my trip isn't until the end of May, and if it would be better to purchase the voucher online now or wait until I'm at the parks?

11. Cheshire Figment

You are better off waiting until you get to the Park. Even if you got a voucher (or will-call) you would still have to go to a ticket booth to activate the Resident ticket.

It is not as if there is a limited number. These are available in ATS through June 6 and when you buy one it will be printed on the spot.

12. subatt

subatt Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if we will be able to add these tickets to our KTTW? If this is possible, where in Disney can this be done? Thanks for your help.

13. Cheshire Figment

Due to the difficulties of interfacing demographic information between systems, Resident, YES, and Armed Forces Salute tickets and any level of annual pass cannot be be processed at a Resort and cannot be added to the room key.

14. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

Cheshire Figment - I have a quick question sorta on target.......I have a Florida Resident 3 Park Pass that I've only used 1 day on, but used that September 1st. Can I use that to upgrade to a Florida Resident's Seasonal Pass & when would they say the start date was - the September 1st? or the day I upgrade? Trying to figure out which way to go. TIA.....E

15. Laracroft72

Laracroft72 All things Disney Lover

This may sound crazy but, what if you went to one of the parks on one of the black out days on the tickets? Would they deny you entry, make you pay for a seperate ticket or an upgrade price? I am going to be there on that Saturday (3-23) and thought I would have that day to use. Now I don't know what to do!

16. Cheshire Figment

Your ticket will not work in the turnstiles on a blockout date. On the Guest side it will say access denied and on the Greeter side it will indicate Invalid date.

The only way you could get into the park is to purchase a one day or longer ticket which is not blocked out.

17. Laracroft72

Laracroft72 All things Disney Lover

Thank you so much. Moving my trip up so I can use the dates and get better rates! :)

18. Mel*Pie

Mel*Pie Mouseketeer

Could you please explain what this means? Thanks in advance!

19. Cheshire Figment

There are "regular" three and four day Resident tickets at certain prices. These special Discover Disney three and four day prices have different restriction and cost less.

If you upgrade the Discover Disney tickets to any level of AP you are only credited with the price you paid for them and not the higher value of a regular three or four day ticket.

20. Mel*Pie

Mel*Pie Mouseketeer

Okay, I understand. Thank you so much!

21. heyitsmejosh

heyitsmejosh DIS Veteran

can i add the 4th day or the hopper option after a day is used on the ticket? like if on day 2 we decide we want to hop we can just add the option?