2013 Navigators! We want them!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by WebmasterCorey, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Aggiegrl

Aggiegrl DIS Veteran

Yeah, this. If you want them, there they are on google docs. I don't have them on my computer anymore and I'm not going to download them just so I can upload them. That's just silly when someone can go out there and grab them.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jelliott04

jelliott04 DIS Veteran

Not free to run BUT they do have advertising on their site which I'm sure puts them in the black. And good for them for it! I don't begrudge them making money for putting free info out there but don't make it sound like it is worse than it really is.

It took me a long time to scan each page of 7 days and then go through and upload to DisBoards. People asked for them and I took the time and did it happily to help out my fellow DISers. If wdwinfo can't grab them and upload them to their own site then I'm sorry. I did my part by making a point of saving them while on the cruise, scanning them, uploading them AND providing a link in this thread of the thread where I uploaded them.

4. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

That is not a question I can answer. You can always shoot off an email to the admins to get the answer/reason for them wanting pdf files.
    Admin has asked people to send them pdf files so they can be uploaded to the website for everyone to find easily and not have to search thru threads.