2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Has anyone heard from Susy-Q? I haven't seen her on FB or twitter. I was thinking of her because she went to MVMCP last night. Hope she was able to enjoy it knowing she made the moms panel!

I've been wondering the same thing. And also about LisaTex. I'm hoping that they received good news yesterday!!

Well, I can now confirm that after 4 years, 5 applications, almost 15+ essays, 2 homemade videos, and a very magical interview, I have finally achieved my dream! I AM A 2013 MEMBER OF THE WDW

Allison L

Woo hoo!!! So happy to hear your awesome news!! Can't wait to meet you at MP training :goodvibes

I just finished my Christmas card online. I had to reduce the text I wanted on the back of the card, and I had to laugh. Glad I had two rounds of mom panel applications to help me practice working out what I wanted to say in very few words! :)

"....and at last, I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted...and at last I see the light, and it's like the sky is new!" --Rapunzel

Well, I can now confirm that after 4 years, 5 applications, almost 15+ essays, 2 homemade videos, and a very magical interview, I have finally achieved my dream! I AM A 2013 MEMBER OF THE WDW MOMS PANEL!!!!!

Words cannot express how excited I am. This has been the BEST.birthDAY.EVER to take another quote from Rapunzel! Thanks to everyone all of these past years and months and weeks. The friendships that I have made along the journey are very special and I look forward to making many more new friendships!

I am just getting around to posting here....it has been quite the whirlwind. Yesterday was my birthday and I never in a million years thought I would get that call ON my birthday, so we already had plans with family last night so we just added this celebration to it!

To those who did not make it on, my heart is sad at the same time. All of you are wonderful, genuine, kind, and supportive and you are special to all of us! May you find comfort in the next few days and weeks and know that there is always next year and NEVER.GIVE.UP!!!!:grouphug:

(((hugs)))) to all

Allison L

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

I am beyond thrilled and over the moon to announce that I will be on the 2013 Disney Moms Panel. I still can't believe it and just waiting to wake up from this wonderful dream! I have applied every year since the beginning and I'll admit I was crushed after last year's "not this year" phone call. I knew this is where my heart was and one day there would be a spot for me.

I will definitely be posting a trip report so maybe having a super thread is a great idea! I loved reading about everyone else's experience so I really want to that for everyone else.

To everyone who didn't get the phone call they were hoping for, my heart really goes out to you! I know how bad that it hurts, but give yourself time to grieve. I promise this is not the end just the start of something bigger. Never let go of your dreams, believe in them and your passion for Disney. I will be right back here next year chEARing every single one of you on till the very end!

SO excited for you!! I love reading all the posts of those who didn't give up on their dreams and kept at it. Congratulations! :cheer2:

I am the WDW Mom. :). I can't wait to see who else made it!

Thanks so much!

I knew I remembered your screen name from somewhere! You were from the Happy Napper thread a long time ago on the Budget Board :rotfl2: Thanks to you, my house has four Happy Nappers that like to make snoring noises at night :rotfl: But my girls thank you!! :thumbsup2

:cheer2:

I got the call last night!!! I have the honor of being part of the 2013 Mom's Panel!!! This was my first time applying and still can't believe I made it all the way!

I can't wait to meet all of the other "moms" on December 7!

pepr1800 said:

I got the call last night!!! I have the honor of being part of the 2013 Mom's Panel!!! This was my first time applying and still can't believe I made it all the way!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!! That's amazing you made it on your first try!

What is your area of specialty? And what's your first name and which state (or country) are you from? We need details!!

Congratulations!! That's amazing you made it on your first try!

What is your area of specialty? And what's your first name and which state (or country) are you from? We need details!!
r1800

DisneyAgentK and pepr1800, I just sent you PMs! What excitement!!!! Can't wait to begin our new journey together!!!

Hi everyone!

I have been following you for a while - but I was too nervous to post... I am also a proud (and shocked) new member of the moms panel! I feel like I know all of you - and I still cannot believe that I made out such a group of wonderful applicants! Keep dreaming! pixiedust:

Stephanie

Hi everyone!

I have been following you for a while - but I was too nervous to post... I am also a proud (and shocked) new member of the moms panel! I feel like I know all of you - and I still cannot believe that I made out such a group of wonderful applicants! Keep dreaming! pixiedust:

Stephanie

Congratulations! Keep us posted on your exciting journey!

Hi everyone!

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie!!!! Welcome aboard!!!! What an adventure we're beginning!!!! Congrats! :) See you very soon in Orlando!

Wow! Congratulations to all the new Moms Panelists.

I have had a crazy week. I would really like to say congrats to everyone individually, but I am afraid I would miss someone.

I can hardly wait for the trip reports!! I also want to hear any other tidbits you hear before the trip!!

Also hugs to those who got the wrong phone call. You can always wait with me for the new phone call saying they made a mistake. I think they are just waiting for next year for that call.

2014 Here We Come!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

princessmorgan said:
I knew I remembered your screen name from somewhere! You were from the Happy Napper thread a long time ago on the Budget Board :rotfl2: Thanks to you, my house has four Happy Nappers that like to make snoring noises at night :rotfl: But my girls thank you!! :thumbsup2

Yes I remember that!! :-). We still have those things and the price was so hard to pass up. Lol. I'm glad your babies are still enjoying them. Mine are as well. :-)

Hi all. I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts yet. I just want to quickly stop in to report that I was not invited to join this year. It was hard to take that phone call while sitting on the sidewalk in Main Street during MVMCP, but I wasn't totally surprised since I knew I blew the interview, and I was quickly cheered up by cookies and hot chocolate! Congratulations to those that made it! I hope you blog your journey because I would love to read about it.

Hi all. I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts yet. I just want to quickly stop in to report that I was not invited to join this year. It was hard to take that phone call while sitting on the sidewalk in Main Street during MVMCP, but I wasn't totally surprised since I knew I blew the interview, and I was quickly cheered up by cookies and hot chocolate! Congratulations to those that made it! I hope you blog your journey because I would love to read about it.

So sorry to hear that Susy! ((((hugs)))

Susy-Q said:

So sorry, Susy! I was truly hoping you received good news, especially since you were in MK! I hope you were able to enjoy the party despite the disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter