2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Thanks. Apparently they forgot to tell me to not say anything until 8pm. Oops! I think I threw Laura when I said Id make a last minute fill in if their runDisney person bails out.
I'm moving on. Shopping for a puppy instead!

I like it, that sounds like a good plan. A new puppy, what fun!!!! What breed are you looking for?

Jennifer had asked me not to post until 8, but I'm a rebel! :rotfl: Just kidding. I just don't want people feeling sorry for me, so we can celebrate :cheer2: with those that made the panel! It was a fun ride while it lasted, but I knew it was over after my interview. So my mourning was yesterday, and now I'm here to support my friends who didn't make it :grouphug: and party with those who did :dance3: Thanks to all the chEARleaders!! #MP2014 baby!

princessmorgan said:
Jennifer had asked me not to post until 8, but I'm a rebel! :rotfl: Just kidding. I just don't want people feeling sorry for me, so we can celebrate :cheer2: with those that made the panel! It was a fun ride while it lasted, but I knew it was over after my interview. So my mourning was yesterday, and now I'm here to support my friends who didn't make it :grouphug: and party with those who did :dance3: Thanks to all the chEARleaders!! #MP2014 baby!

So sorry for your disappointment! Love your positive attitude!

:( I'm sorry!

Did you REALLY know (as in they told you?) or just a gut feeling you didn't do well?

So sorry to hear you didn't make it this year, but I am happy to welcome you to Team 2014! :cheer2:

Oh no, it was a feeling. That would have been really bad if afterwards they said, "Wow, that was so bad, we'll just say no right now" :lmao:

I was a bit horrified thinking they might have! LOL!!! :rotfl2: But glad that was NOT the case.... though I'm sorry you didnt get picked this year.

#Team2014 :cheer2:

I was a bit horrified thinking they might have! LOL!!! :rotfl2: But glad that was NOT the case.... though I'm sorry you didnt get picked this year.

#Team2014 :cheer2:

:rotfl2: Hey, was it you that mentioned you would go for a trip during Dapper Dans do Boy Band week? If so, I'll meet you there ;)

I am just excited! I have been a lurker and I am so thankful for is thread and support. I am the newest mom for 2013. When I got the call I told her to "Shut Up!" and kept laughing. She was gracious and understood my craziness. I am honored. :). So sorry for those that did not make it. It's been a 6 year journey.

I am just excited! I have been a lurker and have and I am so thankful for is thread and support. I am the newest mom for 2013. When I got the call I told her to "Shut Up!" and kept laughing. She was gracious and understood my craziness. I am honored. :)

Yahoo!!!! Congratulations!! OK, now us tell about yourself, spill it! :rotfl:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What is your specialty? I totally understand lurking - I was doing the same thing until after Round 2. I hope to follow your adventures on the training trip and beyond! Best of luck :)

I am just excited! I have been a lurker and have and I am so thankful for is thread and support. I am the newest mom for 2013. When I got the call I told her to "Shut Up!" and kept laughing. She was gracious and understood my craziness. I am honored. :)

I am just excited! I have been a lurker and have and I am so thankful for is thread and support. I am the newest mom for 2013. When I got the call I told her to "Shut Up!" and kept laughing. She was gracious and understood my craziness. I am honored. :). So sorry for those that did not make it. It's been a 6 year journey.

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and the other 2013 panelists - you are going to have a great training weekend together! :cheer2:

S'sMom said:
I am just excited! I have been a lurker and have and I am so thankful for is thread and support. I am the newest mom for 2013. When I got the call I told her to "Shut Up!" and kept laughing. She was gracious and understood my craziness. I am honored. :). So sorry for those that did not make it. It's been a 6 year journey.

Congrats!!!!!!!

princessmorgan said:
Yahoo!!!! Congratulations!! OK, now us tell about yourself, spill it! :rotfl:

I am the WDW Mom. :). I can't wait to see who else made it!

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter