2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

I'm dying of curiosity, as well...
But if they want to wait or can't share, I totally get it.

Well, at this point I can tell you that the questions were tailored to the specialty (WDW, DCL, DVC, DL, runDisney, ABD, Sports) and - at least in my case - to the particular areas of experience (mobility/accessibility, special dietary needs) that I had mentioned in my R2 essays.

The R3 interview seems to be more or less a "test run" to see how you would answer questions posed to you by a visitor to the Moms Panel site.

I have read many panelists who did not feel they did well. Here's hoping you will be one of them!

Thanks for the encouragement! I can laugh at it now, and my husband was so sweet and told me that I'll always be the best Disney Mom to these 5 girls. So that's really the most important thing :goodvibes

Same feelings and experience here. It was exciting to talk with Laura and the other ladies but, whew, I'm glad it's over! I truly feel that if it's meant to be, then it will be. Anyway, it's out of our hands at this point.

Now it's really Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust time!!

Phew, so is that it? Are we done and done? :grouphug:

So happy that everyone is done now! (I think...)

Relax and enjoy the next week!!

We will be here for you cheering those who are chosen :dance3: and providing super big hugs to any who get to try again next year.:grouphug:

Ladies, I was a ball of nerves and am sure they think I am a lunatic. :sad2: The questions really caught me off guard. :eek: But they were gracious, and it's out of our hands, right?

Well, I am rewarding myself with a trip to WDW this weekend. MVMCP tomorrow night. :banana:

I hope everyone survives this week of waiting. :grouphug:

I am sure you did great! I think we are all lunatics. I know I am. We are crazy for everything Disney -- and Life!!

Well my interview is over and it is what it is. The ladies were super nice though.

Good luck. I am sure it is a relief to have it over. Hey, you have five girls, I have three boys.... of course mine a a little older. Maybe they could babysit for you at WDW sometime. ;)

Well done everyone, we did it, we all got through the dreaded interviews!!!

We should all be very proud of our achievement.

After corresponding with you lovely ladies I am hoping there is room for all of you and can't wait to hear how you get on next week. Lots and lots and lots of luck to you all.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still think all the Round 3ers will make the panel. Luck to all. I will be waiting here in the waiting room to here the news and pass the time with y'all.

Same feelings and experience here. It was exciting to talk with Laura and the other ladies but, whew, I'm glad it's over! I truly feel that if it's meant to be, then it will be. Anyway, it's out of our hands at this point.

Now it's really Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust time!!

I want to talk to Laura too. I'm jealous!!

Actually I want to get in on the tweets with Laura and John!!

Best wishes to all those who are waiting. Just relax and enjoy it!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Do you think there is any chance Laura et al just thought that I didn't need an interview??? Do you think I should be waiting for a pixie-dusted phone call next week with everyone else?!?:rotfl2:

Celebrate!!!!! We are all done!!!! Can you believe that after this LONG journey, we have finally completed every step necessary? I, for one, can't believe it. Now, we just wait (not so patiently!) for the decision-makers to make the final calls.

Before all that craziness ensues, I just want to say thank you to all of you for being such a fun group to chat with, celebrate with, commiserate with, and cheer on! I am pulling for each of our Dis friends. I know some of us are on the other forums too (Facebook MMC, Twitter), but I find the Dis to be the most wonderful group of guys and gals being so supportive of each of us.

Have a wonderful week ladies! I am so very much hoping that a whole bunch of us will actually get to meet in person in a few short weeks!!! :) Can you imagine!?!?!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

marhs said:
Celebrate!!!!! We are all done!!!! Can you believe that after this LONG journey, we have finally completed every step necessary? I, for one, can't believe it. Now, we just wait (not so patiently!) for the decision-makers to make the final calls.

Before all that craziness ensues, I just want to say thank you to all of you for being such a fun group to chat with, celebrate with, commiserate with, and cheer on! I am pulling for each of our Dis friends. I know some of us are on the other forums too (Facebook MMC, Twitter), but I find the Dis to be the most wonderful group of guys and gals being so supportive of each of us.

Have a wonderful week ladies! I am so very much hoping that a whole bunch of us will actually get to meet in person in a few short weeks!!! :) Can you imagine!?!?!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I cannot believe that's over either!! Here we are two months later and so close to achieving our dreams!!! I do feel in awe to be surrounded by so many of you and will be really excited to see you guys move forward!!!

I think to celebrate this momentous occasion would should have some Tshirts made with the phrase " I survived the Disney Moms Panel Search 2012"! I think it's a heck of an accomplishment that we made it this far! I was doing some math and based on assumed numbers for final round we had less than 1% chance to make it this far!!! Everyone give yourself a round of applause!!!! Even though some of us might be disappointed next week, just spend the next several days soaking in our accomplishment thus far!

I might be crying into my wheaties next week (hey with five active kids I better eat them!). For now I have a smile on my face knowing that while I certainly could have done that interview better, I poured my heart into it. :)

Good luck everyone!!!!

I have to tell you.... up until Tuesday I have been suffering in silence. I told my family, a few of my friends, and my superintendent (to make sure I could take some personal days). I figured either people wouldn't "get it" and think I was crazy or they would be super excited, and then sad if I didn't get it. I know.... but until I found this board on Tuesday I'd been drumming my fingers and driving myself insane.

Thank goodness you all have been here to talk me down off of the ledge all week!!!!!!!!!!

My heart hadn't pounded the way it did on Wednesday since my ultrasound with the twins in 2003. I am so glad there are a great group of new "girlfriends" who understand what I'm feeling!

No matter what, I truly think this whole process was a riot. I loved every minute, regardless of the outcome. I just wish I could know the outcome RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

One more week, huh?

You have been an outstanding source of support. Thanks - and I hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

Just popping in to say I'm still watching and waiting along with all our finalists!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now!! Best of luck to all of you!! Can't wait to see who makes it this year!!

I cannot believe that's over either!! Here we are two months later and so close to achieving our dreams!!! I do feel in awe to be surrounded by so many of you and will be really excited to see you guys move forward!!!

I think to celebrate this momentous occasion would should have some Tshirts made with the phrase " I survived the Disney Moms Panel Search 2012"! I think it's a heck of an accomplishment that we made it this far!

I love the t-shirt idea. I think we should all get them -- except the Round 3ers because pretty soon you all are going to have one that says "Disney Moms Panel Mom"!!!

I have to tell you.... up until Tuesday I have been suffering in silence. I told my family, a few of my friends, and my superintendent (to make sure I could take some personal days). I figured either people wouldn't "get it" and think I was crazy or they would be super excited, and then sad if I didn't get it. I know.... but until I found this board on Tuesday I'd been drumming my fingers and driving myself insane.

Thank goodness you all have been here to talk me down off of the ledge all week!!!!!!!!!!

My heart hadn't pounded the way it did on Wednesday since my ultrasound with the twins in 2003. I am so glad there are a great group of new "girlfriends" who understand what I'm feeling!

No matter what, I truly think this whole process was a riot. I loved every minute, regardless of the outcome. I just wish I could know the outcome RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

One more week, huh?

You have been an outstanding source of support. Thanks - and I hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

So glad you joined us. We all get it and are really cheering you on!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Just about a week to go! Didn't I hear November 12th somewhere?

tddalton2 said:
I thought I read 16th somewhere, but I like the 12th much much better!

I think on the initial round one app it said the 12th, but I think your R3 email said the 16th, right?

I think you are right. Maybe that R 3 email said the week of the 16th just to give them some extra wiggle room. Don't you wonder what they are doing today? I just picture this FBI room with everyones pictures and bios underneath; just like the way TV shows portray mob families or the victims of serial killers.
I'm guessing my imagination is getting the best of me, but I think I'd rather have that scenario than a coin flip or something. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle I would just love to know what it is!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a good weekend.

tddalton2 said:
I think you are right. Maybe that R 3 email said the week of the 16th just to give them some extra wiggle room. Don't you wonder what they are doing today? I just picture this FBI room with everyones pictures and bios underneath; just like the way TV shows portray mob families or the victims of serial killers.
I'm guessing my imagination is getting the best of me, but I think I'd rather have that scenario than a coin flip or something. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle I would just love to know what it is!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a good weekend.

I know, right?

Well, Hopefuls, I am off to MVMCP to drown my sorrows in hot cocoa. :santa:

I keep replaying my interview and thinking how insane I sounded. :crazy2: The process has been so much fun though! I have thoroughly enjoyed spending this time "with" you all. :grouphug:

Susy-Q said:
Well, Hopefuls, I am off to MVMCP to drown my sorrows in hot cocoa. :santa:

I keep replaying my interview and thinking how insane I sounded. :crazy2: The process has been so much fun though! I have thoroughly enjoyed spending this time "with" you all. :grouphug:

I am sure you did better than you think, but either way, have a wonderful time at MVMCP! I am going on the 18th of December, so I would love to hear about your evening!

I think to celebrate this momentous occasion would should have some Tshirts made with the phrase " I survived the Disney Moms Panel Search 2012"!

Love the idea of an MP survivor t-shirt, too!

Even if I don't get the news I'm hoping for next week, I will still be able to rejoice in the fact that this has been an incredibly awesome journey! And I feel very fortunate to have met so many wonderful DIS friends! This is an outstanding community to be a part of, no matter what the final outcome for me this year :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter