2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Lots of love and best of luck to Princessmorgan, Susy-Q and DisneyAgentK for tomorrow's interviews.

Will be thinking of you all.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, Louise!!! :hug:

I really hope we get to meet in person a month from now!

Lots of pixiedust: to Tania and Susy for your interviews tomorrow! :goodvibes

I have tons of butterflies...honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! WAY too excited!!! :Pinkbounc

Just stopping by to sprinkle some pixiedust: and wish you all the best of luck on your phone interviews!!! Just BE YOURSELF and let your DISNEY PASSION SHINE!!

I hope to be welcoming many of you to the amazing Moms Panel Family very soon!!!

Thanks so much, Kaylene!

Lots of love and best of luck to Princessmorgan, Susy-Q and DisneyAgentK for tomorrow's interviews.

Will be thinking of you all.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Louise! :hug:
Lots of pixiedust: to Tania and Susy for your interviews tomorrow! :goodvibes

I have tons of butterflies...honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight! WAY too excited!!! :Pinkbounc

Thank you! I know; I want to go to bed, but I think I'll just be thinking all night. Good luck tomorrow!

Best of luck to the Thursday crew! Pixie Dust to all, and to all a good night!
Thanks for the pixie dust!!

Thanks for the well wishes! Must have worked because I actually slept all night without being interrupted by any kids. :cool1:

Good luck to the Hopefuls that are left. We got this! :thumbsup2

Pixie dust is flying! Good luck for the last day of interviews ladies!!!!

Good luck to all the final interviewees today!!!! The finish line is almost in site! Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround and those magical notifications next week!

It has been quite the journey and I am blessed to have spent it with all of you!

Allison L

Ladies, I was a ball of nerves and am sure they think I am a lunatic. :sad2: The questions really caught me off guard. :eek: But they were gracious, and it's out of our hands, right?

Well, I am rewarding myself with a trip to WDW this weekend. MVMCP tomorrow night. :banana:

I hope everyone survives this week of waiting. :grouphug:

Ladies, I was a ball of nerves and am sure they think I am a lunatic. :sad2: The questions really caught me off guard. :eek: But they were gracious, and it's out of our hands, right?

Well, I am rewarding myself with a trip to WDW this weekend. MVMCP tomorrow night. :banana:

Susy, I'm sure you rocked it! :thumbsup2 I bet you're relieved it's all over. Of course waiting another whole week isn't going to be easy. MVMCP will be a great distraction!! :santa: I'll be at the party 11/25. Can't wait!!

Well, ladies, I've got my interview in just 2 hours and I can barely contain myself. I feel that my WDW knowledge is solid, but I'm afraid my nerves will get the better of me and I'll freeze on one (or more) of the questions. :confused: I can also imagine being caught off guard, particularly if the questions are of the trivia rather than planning type.

Just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I have been thinking of you as you wrap up your Round 3 interviews! I am sure you all did great. Each day we are one step closer to finding out who will join the family and it is SO exciting! Can't wait to hug some of you in December! :cool1:

Best of luck!!! :yay:

-Amanda

Well done everyone, we did it, we all got through the dreaded interviews!!!

We should all be very proud of our achievement.

After corresponding with you lovely ladies I am hoping there is room for all of you and can't wait to hear how you get on next week. Lots and lots and lots of luck to you all.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on making it through your interviews, everyone! :cool1: I'm sure everyone did a great job :)

I'll be thinking about you all and am sending pixie dust for the wait (it's not very long now at all!) :woohoo:

I am not sure if this is allowed but would any of you Round 3ers be willing to share what some of the interview questions were.

Suzanne033 said:
I am not sure if this is allowed but would any of you Round 3ers be willing to share what some of the interview questions were.

I'm dying of curiosity, as well...
But if they want to wait or can't share, I totally get it.

Well my interview is over and it is what it is. The ladies were super nice though.

Same feelings and experience here. It was exciting to talk with Laura and the other ladies but, whew, I'm glad it's over! I truly feel that if it's meant to be, then it will be. Anyway, it's out of our hands at this point.

Now it's really Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust time!!

Susy-Q said:

I am sure it was better than you think. Enjoy MVMCP! That's the perfect way to pass the time with cheer!

princessmorgan said:
Well my interview is over and it is what it is. The ladies were super nice though.

I have read many panelists who did not feel they did well. Here's hoping you will be one of them!

Just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I have been thinking of you as you wrap up your Round 3 interviews! I am sure you all did great. Each day we are one step closer to finding out who will join the family and it is SO exciting! Can't wait to hug some of you in December! :cool1:

Best of luck!!! :yay:

-Amanda

Thank you, Amanda!! It's so nice when a Moms Panelist stops by to say hi and offer her support and encouragement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter