2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Hi folks, I want to wish everyone all kinds of good luck this week.

Now, I hated to do it, but I had to temporarily take down the Hopefuls List. It has been edited and reformatted, and folks who did not want their info listed were listed. I will be offline for several days, and will not be able to respond to formatting and editing requests.

When I get back online, I will post it again.

:goodvibesAgain... lots of love and Pixie Dust to our finalists!:goodvibes

Hi folks, I want to wish everyone all kinds of good luck this week.

Now, I hated to do it, but I had to temporarily take down the Hopefuls List. It has been edited and reformatted, and folks who did not want their info listed were listed. I will be offline for several days, and will not be able to respond to formatting and editing requests.

When I get back online, I will post it again.

:goodvibesAgain... lots of love and Pixie Dust to our finalists!:goodvibes

Sorry to hear that, Mel. I saw it mentioned on FB. Thanks for all the work you did on it!

tddalton2 said:
Thanks, and good luck everyone! Two hours from now, I will be DONE and hopefully breathing easier. I didn't think I'd get this nervous, but I am.

I'll post once it's over, and if I ever do something like this again, I AM PICKING THE FIRST INTERVIEW TIME IN THE MORNING. Waiting is the hardest part!

Thank you for that tip. Next year, I'll try to remember that! (If not for me then someone else is bound to make it to R3.)

Louise, Allison, Denise -

Best of luck today. Just know we are all rooting you on!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Mel,
We will miss you while you are gone. Anxious to see that list again with all the Round 3ers turned to MPers!! :goodvibes

Good luck everyone! I hope you all knock it out of the park!

Can't wait to hear next week who makes it. :)

Done!

OK, so I was on hold for almost 3 minutes, which was like an eterntity with my heart pounding, but once the interviewers said hello, I was totally back to normal.

Three questions. I know I rambled, but the questions were multi-part so I HOPE it wasn't too all-over-the-place. I feel okay about it - not like I rocked it - but okay.

At this point, if the other entrants in my category blow me away, it's out of my control. I feel like I gave it my best shot, so whatever happens happens!

(But if I don't get the pixie dust call, I do think I might drown my sorrows in a homemade Gran Marinier Orange Slushy)

Thanks for the support and good wishes!

tddalton2 said:
Done!

OK, so I was on hold for almost 3 minutes, which was like an eterntity with my heart pounding, but once the interviewers said hello, I was totally back to normal.

Three questions. I know I rambled, but the questions were multi-part so I HOPE it wasn't too all-over-the-place. I feel okay about it - not like I rocked it - but okay.

At this point, if the other entrants in my category blow me away, it's out of my control. I feel like I gave it my best shot, so whatever happens happens!

(But if I don't get the pixie dust call, I do think I might drown my sorrows in a homemade Gran Marinier Orange Slushy)

Pixie dust and peace while you wait!

Congrats Amanda, I'm sure you were wonderful! I wish Thursday would get here a little quicker so I could breather easier, too :goodvibes

I feel the same, Tania. I'm keeping busy hoping that will help the time pass faster until my interview tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so relieved we got our power back last night...I was worried that my home phone would still be offline and my cell service might still be touch and go :sad2:

It's now snowing here in NJ and the wind is picking up. Ugh. We just can't seem to catch a break with Mother Nature. Feels more like Mother Gothel for the past 10 days!

Done!

lol, Denise! I love your idea of an OGMS consolation prize! But I think you'll be having one (or two!) of them in celebration instead :dance3:

I feel the same, Tania. I'm keeping busy hoping that will help the time pass faster until my interview tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so relieved we got our power back last night...I was worried that my home phone would still be offline and my cell service might still be touch and go :sad2:

It's now snowing here in NJ and the wind is picking up. Ugh. We just can't seem to catch a break with Mother Nature. Feels more like Mother Gothel for the past 10 days!

So happy to hear you got your power back! It's pixie dust :) Good luck tomorrow!

Done!

Congrats on making it through it! Now it's the wait! :dance3:

I can't imagine what you have been through in the last two weeks. Happy to hear the power is back, though!

Just stopping by to sprinkle some pixiedust: and wish you all the best of luck on your phone interviews!!! Just BE YOURSELF and let your DISNEY PASSION SHINE!!

I hope to be welcoming many of you to the amazing Moms Panel Family very soon!!!

Done!

Three questions...hmmm. I hope you will share them with us after everyone has finished their interviews.

I am sure you did great. Everyone in Round 3 has to be fabulous to have gotten there.

Good luck!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Good luck everyone!

I have decided if next year isn't my year, I'm going to give up on this dream and become a travel agent instead. At least then I can make some money to held feed my WDW addiction lol!

That is an awesome idea - and one I've also thought about! :thumbsup2

Do you have power in your area? Just got ours back Monday evening. We pretty much burned down every candle in the house and drained all the batteries in our Mag-Lite flashlights. It's been a challenging 10 days to say the least! And now it looks like a winter wonderland in our backyard. :confused3

DisneyAgentK said:
That is an awesome idea - and one I've also thought about! :thumbsup2

Do you have power in your area? Just got ours back Monday evening. We pretty much burned down every candle in the house and drained all the batteries in our Mag-Lite flashlights. It's been a challenging 10 days to say the least! And now it looks like a winter wonderland in our backyard. :confused3

We do. I live closer to Philly. We only had 50% power but they fixed that Monday. Our snow isn't sticking its all melting and there is huge puddles. If this freezes, it's going to be awful.

That must have been awful to go that long without power!

Hi All! I hope everyone is doing well on your phone interviews!:earsboy:

While we wait for tomorrow's interviews to finish and then the long wait to hear who our new panel will be I thought some of you might want to stop by and take a look at my new blog: theadultsideofdisney.com and also check out my new FB page by the same name.

My blog will be concentrating on things for adults to do when traveling to WDW without children. I will doing some giveaways in the next few weeks so be sure to follow both the blog and FB page to get the info. when it comes out!

Thanks all - I hope our R3's are calm - fingers crossed for everyone!

Just stopping by to sprinkle some pixiedust: and wish you all the best of luck on your phone interviews!!! Just BE YOURSELF and let your DISNEY PASSION SHINE!!

I hope to be welcoming many of you to the amazing Moms Panel Family very soon!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, Kaylene!!! I think all the MP 2013 finalists feel as if we could use some extra Pixie Dust sprinkled our way right about now!

P.S. I've been re-reading your MP Training Report from December 2009 and enjoying it all over again! So incredible that you got to stay at the Contemporary and attend MVMCP and the Candlelight Processional, not to mention all the other amazing activities and surprise visits from special guests!!! And the icing on the cake - meeting none other than Meg Crofton at the farewell breakfast! Wow! It's like a dream come true!!!

Lots of love and best of luck to Princessmorgan, Susy-Q and DisneyAgentK for tomorrow's interviews.

Will be thinking of you all.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter