2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Have an awesome weekend everyone and good luck with the interview next week! pixiedust:

Hi everyone! Just checking in, caught up on all the pages. Sorry I haven't been here sooner, still getting over the initial sting of not making it to Round 3.:sad2: So, I am hanging out in the 2014MPHopefuls thread for anyone who'd like to join us!:thumbsup2

Sincere good wishes to all of you during your interviews next week! I can't wait to hear all about it. :cheer2:

Best of luck to all of the finalists!! Here's to all of you making it onto the panel following your interviews! :thumbsup2

Wishing everyone the best of luck with the R3 phone calls next week! :love:

-Kim

Thank you!! Can you believe this was you last year? :goodvibes

Good luck with interviews next week!!! I'm on Thursday morning! May we all be ourselves and be filled with pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I just checked out Laura Spencer's tweets. I am so impressed that she would respond to all those who are tweeting her about not making it to Round 3. It must be hard to disappoint so many. But...they can't have all 10,000 people who apply on the panel...or even the 200 who made it to Round 2. Laura -- thanks for taking the time and having the understanding.

I am ready to start planning our next trip. We have annual passes, so I am planning on just jumping over there whenever I can get on a plane and find a room.

Good luck on phone interviews. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Minniemum said:
To everyone having R3 interviews over the next few days, all the very best.

Thanks so much!! I know I am a bundle of nerves, but luckily my house is getting a good cleaning. Gotta put all that extra energy somewhere right?

Been thinking about all of you R3ers this weekend. Does anyone have an interview tomorrow, or do they start on Tuesday? It would be great if someone could put together a list, so we'd know when to be thinking of everyone. :goodvibes

Good luck, and may pixie dust fly for each of you! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Been thinking about all of you R3ers this weekend. Does anyone have an interview tomorrow, or do they start on Tuesday? It would be great if someone could put together a list, so we'd know when to be thinking of everyone. :goodvibes

Interviews are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. :scared:

Thank you for the good thoughts and Pixie Dust! :)

So excited for all of the R3 finalists - best of luck on your phone calls this week!!

Thank you both. My interview is Wednesday 9am US time 2pm UK time. I am nervous but excited too.

Lets hope the Blue Fairy grants me my wish!!!!

surfergrl31 said:
Thanks so much!! I know I am a bundle of nerves, but luckily my house is getting a good cleaning. Gotta put all that extra energy somewhere right?

Now what was Cinderella doing before all her dreams came true? Cleaning! This has got be a good omen.

Good luck to all of you with your phone interviews this week! Sending pixie dust your way!pixiedust: We're chEARing you on!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Thank you to all our ChEARleaders! You guys are the best!

Good luck to everyone on their interviews! I can't believe the time has come! I am a little envious of those going tomorrow. I'll be stressing out all the way until Thursday :faint:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you to all our ChEARleaders! You guys are the best!

Good luck to everyone on their interviews! I can't believe the time has come! I am a little envious of those going tomorrow. I'll be stressing out all the way until Thursday :faint:

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I'll be right there with you! :laughing: My interview is Thursday afternoon. I think I'll be doing a lot of this :laundy: to keep myself busy until then!

A huge THANK YOU to all of you who have followed us over here to the finalist thread and continue to chEAR us on! Your support and encouragement are so appreciated!! :hug::hug::hug:

This week and next are going to be one wild ride (thank you, Mr. Toad)!

Tons and tons of Pixie Dust to all the finalists on your interviews!!

I will try to post the finalists' DIS names and interview times.

1) marhs (Marcy) - Tues 10:00

2) MeffysMom - Tues PM

3) LDISNEYFOX (Louise) - Weds 9:00 (2:00 UK)

4) Tiggsntx - Weds 10:15 CST

5) princessmorgan - Thurs AM

6) Susy-Q - Thurs AM

7) DisneyAgentK (Kimberly) - Thurs 1:00

8) chopstick - ?

9) LisaTex - ?

10) surfergrl31 - ?

There are at least 5 DIS finalists on Mel's list who haven't posted yet in the finalist thread...including two Canadian mums. If you would like to share your interview times, please add your info to the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter