• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 MP Finalists and their supporters

Thank you all very kindly for your cheEARing, support and blessings. I'll bask all that I can on this little rainbow of mine, but I still have a long road ahead, and must stay grounded, it's not over yet.

Working hard to prep for my interview.

Blessings to all and Happy November!:)

Welcome to our new R3'ers!! This Is such an exciting journey, and I feel blessed to have met such wonderful people along the way!

It's also great to have such wonderful cheerleaders on our final phase!

Good luck and pixiedust: to all!

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have been watching your previous threads with enthusiasm and the amount of encouragement and support between everyone is incredible.

My name is Louise Fox from the United Kingdom and I have, unbelievably, made it to Round 3. I felt unable to do anything at Round 2 as I was so sure I would not progress any further, although I knew it was an achievement in itself to get this far. To reach Round 3 is beyond any dream and have to say that I have not been able to concentrate on much since receiving the email. I am very nervous with the prospect of the telephone interview and I am trying very hard to not raise my hopes too high yet.

I would like to wish everyone that has made it to Round 3 all the very best of luck and I hope you progress to become a WDW Mom's Panelist.

Louise, welcome to our group, and congrats on making it to Round 3! It's so very exciting, yet nerve-racking at the same time, isn't it? :)
I'm glad you're joining us in our "waiting room" here! Be sure to let DisneyLifeMel know to add you to our Hopefuls List!

Now, I'm starting to get paranoid! No follow-up email for me yet. :confused: Anyone else?

The email wasn't from Disney, it was from Jennifer Wilkes. You may have accidentally skipped over it since it didn't say it was from Disney. Take a look back. Hopefully it's waiting for you there!

Congratulations to everyone moving on to Round 3!

I can't wait to hear about your journey and best of luck on your interviews next week!

Congrats to all of you moving on! I'm excited I follow along with cheers of excitement for you all!

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have been watching your previous threads with enthusiasm and the amount of encouragement and support between everyone is incredible.

My name is Louise Fox from the United Kingdom and I have, unbelievably, made it to Round 3. I felt unable to do anything at Round 2 as I was so sure I would not progress any further, although I knew it was an achievement in itself to get this far. To reach Round 3 is beyond any dream and have to say that I have not been able to concentrate on much since receiving the email. I am very nervous with the prospect of the telephone interview and I am trying very hard to not raise my hopes too high yet.

I would like to wish everyone that has made it to Round 3 all the very best of luck and I hope you progress to become a WDW Mom's Panelist.

Congratulations and good luck!!! :yay:

Congratulations to all who are moving forward - so excited for you! I am looking forward to following along in the process and hope you'll share lots of details with us :)

The email wasn't from Disney, it was from Jennifer Wilkes. You may have accidentally skipped over it since it didn't say it was from Disney. Take a look back. Hopefully it's waiting for you there!

Nope, nothing yet. :confused3 I guess I'll give it until the end of the day before freaking out. ;)

Welcome and congratulations Louise!! Excited to follow your progress and hopefully meet you in December!!!

Louise, welcome to our group, and congrats on making it to Round 3! It's so very exciting, yet nerve-racking at the same time, isn't it? :)
I'm glad you're joining us in our "waiting room" here! Be sure to let DisneyLifeMel know to add you to our Hopefuls List!

Thank you and good luck. I have pm'd Mel.

Congratulations and good luck!!! :yay:

Thank you and all the best.

Welcome and congratulations Louise!! Excited to follow your progress and hopefully meet you in December!!!

Thank you, good luck and I really hope to meet you in December too!

Alright round 3'ers! It is time to eat your wheaties, drink plenty of fluids, and listen non-stop to Disney music. As one of your supporters, I am here to help (because, next year, I intend to join you on the panel!!!)

Each day I will post one or two questions that I would ask....please note, this is in no way a suggestion that these are the questions, but a way for you to practice answering off the cuff....SO, don't sit and think to hard, just answer from your heart:

Who is your favorite character, and why?

Alright round 3'ers! It is time to eat your wheaties, drink plenty of fluids, and listen non-stop to Disney music. As one of your supporters, I am here to help (because, next year, I intend to join you on the panel!!!)

Each day I will post one or two questions that I would ask....please note, this is in no way a suggestion that these are the questions, but a way for you to practice answering off the cuff....SO, don't sit and think to hard, just answer from your heart:

This is Good!!!! Great training for next year!!! #WDWMP2014

You're so sweet, thanks! OK, I'm ready...:woohoo: Maybe I'll do a juice cleanse to rid my body of all the toxins...:rotfl: Who am I kidding? I would never survive.

This is great! I'll play along!

Right now my favorite character would be Giselle from Enchanted. She is so innocent and child-like, and truly sees the good in everyone. It's how I feel when I'm at Disney, like I can forget the real world and just be in a magical place where I can be a child again!

This response is probably skewed by the fact that I am watching Enchanted as I write this!

This is great! I'll play along!

Right now my favorite character would be Giselle from Enchanted. She is so innocent and child-like, and truly sees the good in everyone. It's how I feel when I'm at Disney, like I can forget the real world and just be in a magical place where I can be a child again!

This response is probably skewed by the fact that I am watching Enchanted as I write this!

Oh were we supposed to write our answers? I thought we were supposed to just shout them out :laughing:

Oh were we supposed to write our answers? I thought we were supposed to just shout them out :laughing:

I'm not sure if we are supposed to answer on here or just in our head, either. But I'm going to go ahead and answer this one. I am going to sound so simplistic here, but my favorite is Mickey. He is so iconic. You can have Cinerella's Castle, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Beast's Castle, Carathay Circle to salute Snow White, or a brand new ride in the Fantasyland Expansion to highlight Little Mermaid, but what gets left behind in all of these, as well as all of the other rides, shows, and various attractions? Hidden MICKEYS. I love Steamboat Willie. I love watching old cartoons and knowing that Walt provided his voice. I love to see my daughter's face light up when I put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Mickey is the heart and soul of all things Disney. Walt himself credits Micky with starting it all. How can you not love Mickey knowing all of this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter