2013 Free Dining Watch

I had the same thing happen I had 3 pins one was for last year (wow that's weird to say that) and a room only discount and FREE DINING for this year :cool1::cool1: had to swap resorts to get fd saved atleast $170 it pays to call and do lots of research and order the planning DVD too

Can you have both a room discount and free dining?

Can you have both a room discount and free dining?

Unfortunately, no. You must choose only one discount. It is always best to run the numbers to see which discount is your better deal. Depending on the number of people in your party and where you stay, a room discount could save more than free dining.

Is it a code that is attached to your name if you have stayed in the past? If that is correct, how far in the past?

Thanks,

pstepka said:
Is it a code that is attached to your name if you have stayed in the past? If that is correct, how far in the past?

Thanks,

Sometimes a pin code comes via mail or email. You can also have one attached to your name. They are given out for reasons only known to Disney so no way to tell other than calling and asking.

Does anyone know if the free dining dates offered on bounceback offers eventaully become the dates of general free dining offers? Just curious.

Does anyone know if the free dining dates offered on bounceback offers eventaully become the dates of general free dining offers? Just curious.

Bb offer ran a week earlier than the GP offer last year. I was able to get Bb for this year and it ran a week earlier than the FD offer that was out. The start dates for the Bb offer this year was 8/18.

Just got a pin emailed to me for 35% off For stays most nights
1/2–3/24/13, 4/21–5/22/13 and
8/11–9/28/13.

or Free Dining For arrivals most nights 1/2–3/7/13.

So call and check for those pin codes!

J

Can you only get a pin code if you have booked through WDW previously? I have registered on the WDW website and get emails about recipes; events etc but I have never actually booked a trip through WDW directly. Would I be able to call and give my login details for them to check for a pin or it is only previous guests that this is available for?

Can you only get a pin code if you have booked through WDW previously? I have registered on the WDW website and get emails about recipes; events etc but I have never actually booked a trip through WDW directly. Would I be able to call and give my login details for them to check for a pin or it is only previous guests that this is available for?

I know this thread is a lot of pages but this has been mentioned many times.

No one knows the exact rhyme or reason to pin codes. Disney Magic and pixie dust seem to be top of the list though.

Just call Disney and ask them if there are any pin codes assigned to your account. It isn't about your log in details for the website...it would be your email address, and/or phone # and or physical address.

Just call and ask. Can't hurt! Good luck! ;)

Jen

Well I tried phoning and it turns out that they do not have me on their system even though I have an account on the website. However, the person I talked to was really helpful and put me on the system so here's hoping that I will be lucky in the future. I've never won the lottery, but maybe I will win the pin code one!

Well I tried phoning and it turns out that they do not have me on their system even though I have an account on the website. However, the person I talked to was really helpful and put me on the system so here's hoping that I will be lucky in the future. I've never won the lottery, but maybe I will win the pin code one!

This was also mentioned before but some people say it may also be helpful to order the vacation planning DVD....

This is a very long thread, impossible to read everything.

So I'll ask, has anyone heard about free dining for Nov 2013? Or is there a possibility this will not be offered this year?

This is a very long thread, impossible to read everything.

So I'll ask, has anyone heard about free dining for Nov 2013? Or is there a possibility this will not be offered this year?

The only free dining this year period has been through pin codes so far. The original dates for free dining were late Aug-mid Sept. The last few years the beginning of the year was included and only last year was Nov included, that I know of. This year they ran a Stay, Play, and Dine deal but it wasn't quite the discount that free dining was. I have a strong suspicion the S/P/D will be the new discount in place of free dining. Never hurts to see if you happen to have a free dining pin attached to your name. That's what happened for us. Good luck :)

We are happy to get any discount, but would LOVE :love: to get the free dining discount.

We aren't planning on being @ WDW till the end of December 2013 to till the first couple days of January 2014.

Can't wait!!:banana:

The only free dining this year period has been through pin codes so far. The original dates for free dining were late Aug-mid Sept. The last few years the beginning of the year was included and only last year was Nov included, that I know of. This year they ran a Stay, Play, and Dine deal but it wasn't quite the discount that free dining was. I have a strong suspicion the S/P/D will be the new discount in place of free dining. Never hurts to see if you happen to have a free dining pin attached to your name. That's what happened for us. Good luck :)

I know in the past we would receive pins either by email or snail mail, is it possible to call disney and see if your name is attached to a pin?

I know in the past we would receive pins either by email or snail mail, is it possible to call disney and see if your name is attached to a pin?

Yes! In fact that's how I found out about ours. I had received a few pins all year but was looking for free dining. The public offer never materialized and I never saw a free dining in snail or email. Happened to call last week to check and a free dining pin was on my name. Just call and ask the CM to please check for any pins. If you get one of the "challenged" ones, that act like they have no idea what that is, call back! I'll cross my fingers for you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter