2013 F&W Booth Menus?

Thank you both so much!

I read your signature and what a wonderful thing to celebrate at disney world!! I'm so glad to hear your husband is out of a coma and going to disney. Wow what a miracle! I hope you and your husband have the most amazing trip. :wizard:

Thanks MinnieM21! It is a miracle and we are so excited! :yay: I wrote it a little bit more about it in the "Doing the Happy Dance" Folder: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172084

Thank you both so much!

Thanks MinnieM21! It is a miracle and we are so excited! :yay: I wrote it a little bit more about it in the "Doing the Happy Dance" Folder: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172084

Wow, that's amazing that he was discharged in 10 days. What a miracle! :goodvibes I'm sooo excited for you and your DH!! I'm praying that you'll be healthy enough to make it to Disney and that you both will have the best disney trip ever! :cheer2:

Have an amazing trip. Last year I was told my DH was going to die but against all odds he woke up from his coma after 6 weeks and we spent 3 monthes in the hospital. He is doing amazing and we are headed to Disney to celebrate life and our 25th anniversary. It seems the perfect place to celebrate the joy of life.

Have an amazing trip. Last year I was told my DH was going to die but against all odds he woke up from his coma after 6 weeks and we spent 3 monthes in the hospital. He is doing amazing and we are headed to Disney to celebrate life and our 25th anniversary. It seems the perfect place to celebrate the joy of life.

Wow! What a miracle!!! Hope he continues to improve and you all have an amazing time. You obviously deserve it. :)

That is fabulous he is doing so well! Thank you for sharing! Isn't Disney just the perfect place to celebrate? I am sure you went through a lot too and you deserve the joy Disney brings! Happy 25th to the two of you! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter