• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*2013* epcot food & wine festival 9/27-11/11

Just checking..what number did you call?

I called 407-939-3378.

We are taking a short trip so just time for one demo, but I called this morning and booked :goodvibes I was on the phone only 11 minutes total so pretty good. The CM said it has already been crazy.

Just checking..what number did you call?

1-407-939-3378. CM answered phone at 7:58 but let we chatted a couple of minutes until the clock struck 8 am.

Very straightforward - gave name, AP number, booked and gave CC info. Got my confirmation numbers and we are good to go.

Now the long wait until Tuesday...

I called 407-939-3378.

We are taking a short trip so just time for one demo, but I called this morning and booked :goodvibes I was on the phone only 11 minutes total so pretty good. The CM said it has already been crazy.

thanks. still on hold from 8:00.

Booked a total of 9 Dem/Seminars in 21 minutes!!!:cool1:
No problems, it all went very smoothly.

I've been on hold for about 20 minutes. There's only one deminar that I'll be disappointed not to get...

I have a work call in 25 minutes, so hopefully will be able to connect before then

6 days. This is our 6th Food and Wine Festival and I plan on returning again and again and again!

Concierge? A great idea but when i tried that a few years ago (we were at the GF Concierge) I was told they don't book the special events for you, so that is down the drain.

Wow! That kind of shocks me... I am going to call one of the other concierge's to see if that is policy? I was under the impression they were "all- powerful" for these type of requests. If that is the case, thanks for setting me straight!

6 days. This is our 6th Food and Wine Festival and I plan on returning again and again and again!

Nice! This is only our second. The last one was in 2004 (wow, 9 years ago). Really looking forward to it. We will be there from 10/23 - 10/29.

Just an FYI, not sure if it will work for everyone, but I was able to book a beverage seminar online about 20 minutes ago. I put my card in, paid for it, and I got a confirmation email. Payment has even come through on my card. Just wanted to let everyone know!

Just an FYI, not sure if it will work for everyone, but I was able to book a beverage seminar online about 20 minutes ago. I put my card in, paid for it, and I got a confirmation email. Payment has even come through on my card. Just wanted to let everyone know!

wow, surprising.

Surprising that you can book online, TIW said that wasn't supposed to open up until Tuesday. However if you want the Monday-Thursday discount, you still have to call.

Are they asking for any confirmation that the person booking is TIW/AP/DVC/Golden Oak?

Did you get the discount?

Nope, didn't even ask which I thought was weird. I was booking for a Sunday so wouldn't have gotten a discount anyway.

Me either & I was excited because I'm getting a bonus 2nd trip end of Oct. when I'll be at Disney for a conference. Thanks for saving me money Disney! :laughing: The only thing I'm considering booking is the Grand Marnier tasting event & even that I'm not sure is worth $65.00.

This tasting event was $47 in 2010 this put me off. Wish wages went up at the same rate!

I just read on the food blog that Buddy Valastro will be there again this year.

My DS would love to see him, but it says it was $99 for the seminar. Is that the only way to see him? I was hoping he would be at a booth. I think a couple of years ago they had a cannoli booth.

Does anybody know?? Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Could you post the link you used? I can't find anywhere on the epcotfoodfestival page to "book" anything.

Got all mine by 8:20...we're booked for:

Dan Smith & Steve McDonagh - The Hearty Boys 10/19 @ 1:00 (beef)
Rochelle Daniel from L'Auberge de Sedona 10/21 @ 1:00 (scallops)
Pisco Porton Mixology 10/21@ 6:00

We also bought tickets for the Food & Wine Classic.

I am hoping for Pixie Dust that California Grill will miraculously open, then it will be a perfect getaway!

So excited for our 2nd Food & Wine Festival!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter