*2013* epcot food & wine festival 9/27-11/11

There is a Wine Walk (this is a regular feature, not a Festival offering) between Germany, France and Italy, $20 last I tried it for a wine sample in each country.

I didn't know that, but we haven't looked at tours in years either

Anyone have a link to the map for this year? I'd like to get my plan finalized.

I subscribed to the DFB F&W Guide and it had the map in the book. I am not sure if it helps much but everything is pretty much as it was last year. So the booths that participated last year are in the same spot/area. Hopefully they will make this public soon. I am an over planner and already put our booths in order with our choices on index cards.

I have removed the map that was posted because I am not sure the thread should be posting something that was copied from a book that is being sold by a third party as a festival guide. It isn't Disney's map, it's apparently one put together by the author, and without her permission I don't think it should be posted here.

I have removed the map that was posted because I am not sure the thread should be posting something that was copied from a book that is being sold by a third party as a festival guide. It isn't Disney's map, it's apparently one put together by the author, and without her permission I don't think it should be posted here.

Hopefully when I posted it didn't somehow include the map. I know that it is something that shouldn't be posted as previously mentioned here. I didn't attach anything but do have a copy. I am guessing the entire post with the map has been deleted.

Looks to be next to the walk way to Future World. Next to the Craft Beer booth looking at my map

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter