*2013* epcot food & wine festival 9/27-11/11

Where can I go to view the menus for these dinners? (Interested in the chocolate dinner and the raglan road dinner)

For most of the dinners - the menu isn't released before hand. You find out the day of.

I think I saw one for Raglan Road a month or so ago but I can't find it today.

We never gain weight at f&w because we don't weigh ourselves for a couple off months after we come back. We also don't maker any other adrs during our trip. There is so much to eat and drink. I am going to try a lot of the 6oz bees this time. In past trips i always got larger beers 6 oz seemed too small.

Hi Guys,

just planning some food and wine must do's with my husband, i thought last year they did the wine flights as well as beer flights, but i cant find any info on this.

As i'm not a beer drinker (other than Bud) I want the wine flights, does anyone know if they are doing these again and if so the prices of this? thanks in advance guys.

Hi Guys,

just planning some food and wine must do's with my husband, i thought last year they did the wine flights as well as beer flights, but i cant find any info on this.

As i'm not a beer drinker (other than Bud) I want the wine flights, does anyone know if they are doing these again and if so the prices of this? thanks in advance guys.

I have not seen prices but they are doing wine flights. You can find them on the Disney Food Blog.

why is it that Signature dinners were sold out a week ago and now miraculously appear as available?? (except the 3 i wanted of course!!) Have Kitchen Memories opened up at all?

why is it that Signature dinners were sold out a week ago and now miraculously appear as available?? (except the 3 i wanted of course!!) Have Kitchen Memories opened up at all?

Depending on what time you called in on Tuesday - not everything was fully loaded in that first hour. I had to call back for my white truffle lunch and flying fish dinner.

Depending on what time you called in on Tuesday - not everything was fully loaded in that first hour. I had to call back for my white truffle lunch and flying fish dinner.

Maybe they've increased capacity at some of these events or people are changing their bookings. I hope those are the reasons (or even flaky rez CMs) instead of that they're still loading in events 2 weeks later. This past weekend, I was able to book a signature meal that was unavailable or sold out the day and week before.

This is what's currently marked as sold out on the website but it's possibly incorrect and definitely incomplete:
10/4 Mixology: Charlotte Voisey
10/4 3d Sweet Seats
10/6 Signature: Jiko
10/8 Hibachi
10/10 Signature: Brown Derby
10/10 Signature: Flying Fish
10/11 3d Sweet Seats
10/12 Culinary: Jamie Deen (1pm)
10/12 Beverage: Heitz
10/12 Culinary: Jamie Deen (3pm)
10/15 Hibachi
10/17 Beverage: Lasseter
10/17 Culinary: Adam Mali
10/18 Culinary: Keegan Gerhard, Lisa Bailey
10/19 Culinary: Dan Smith, Steve McDonough
10/19 Culinary: Gale Gand
10/19 Beverage: Grgich Hills
10/21 Culinary: Rochelle Daniel
10/21 Beverage: Chateau Ste Michelle
10/21 Culinary: Erin McKenna
10/22 Hibachi
10/24 Signature: Brown Derby
10/24 Signature: Jiko
10/25 Kitchen Memories: Voltaggios
10/25 Signature: Kouzzina
10/25 3d Sweet Seats
10/26 Culinary: Eric Lanlard
10/27 Signature: V&A
10/29 Culinary: Cat Cora
10/30 Culinary: Cat Cora
11/1 Culinary: Brian O'Hea, Shanna O'Hea
11/1 Beverage: Chateau Montelena
11/5 Hibachi
11/7 Signature: CA Grill
11/9 Culinary: Ben Sargent
11/9 Signature: Narcoossee's
11/17 Mixology (HUH wrong date?)

I'd like to follow along with the sold out events since I am still waiting for firm dates from some of our travelling companions. What is the web site that shows the sold out events? Thanks

Maybe they've increased capacity at some of these events or people are changing their bookings. I hope those are the reasons (or even flaky rez CMs) instead of that they're still loading in events 2 weeks later. This past weekend, I was able to book a signature meal that was unavailable or sold out the day and week before.

This is what's currently marked as sold out on the website but it's possibly incorrect and definitely incomplete:
10/4 Mixology: Charlotte Voisey
10/4 3d Sweet Seats
10/6 Signature: Jiko
10/8 Hibachi
10/10 Signature: Brown Derby
10/10 Signature: Flying Fish
10/11 3d Sweet Seats
10/12 Culinary: Jamie Deen (1pm)
10/12 Beverage: Heitz
10/12 Culinary: Jamie Deen (3pm)
10/15 Hibachi
10/17 Beverage: Lasseter
10/17 Culinary: Adam Mali
10/18 Culinary: Keegan Gerhard, Lisa Bailey
10/19 Culinary: Dan Smith, Steve McDonough
10/19 Culinary: Gale Gand
10/19 Beverage: Grgich Hills
10/21 Culinary: Rochelle Daniel
10/21 Beverage: Chateau Ste Michelle
10/21 Culinary: Erin McKenna
10/22 Hibachi
10/24 Signature: Brown Derby
10/24 Signature: Jiko
10/25 Kitchen Memories: Voltaggios
10/25 Signature: Kouzzina
10/25 3d Sweet Seats
10/26 Culinary: Eric Lanlard
10/27 Signature: V&A
10/29 Culinary: Cat Cora
10/30 Culinary: Cat Cora
11/1 Culinary: Brian O'Hea, Shanna O'Hea
11/1 Beverage: Chateau Montelena
11/5 Hibachi
11/7 Signature: CA Grill
11/9 Culinary: Ben Sargent
11/9 Signature: Narcoossee's
11/17 Mixology (HUH wrong date?)

Thanks! I think it also leaves out the reserved seating for PFTS I have heard some of them are sold out. Not sure which ones...

they never actually opened up the Marketplace chef's tour that they did last year, did they? I have been off the boards for a little while and am trying to catch up but don't seem to see anything - so maybe I missed it.

Since we didn't get this we decided to just ear around the world...so thanks everyone for all your input and continued information!

Hey all,
I just decided to head down to for the last weekend since Big Bad Voodoo Daddy is playing on my birthday and I know some folks running the 1/2 marathon. :yay: I've been to the F&W at EPCOT before, but not for the music.

Any things I should know about going to see a band you really care about at this event? Anyone see them play at F&W Festival before? Do people dance? Advice about what time to go get seats if you really want to be up front? How long to bands typically play? :confused3

There is no marketplace chef's tour this year.

I go for BBVD every year. I don't do a front row seat but I can get as far up as 4th row (on the side, not center) without waiting in line. If you want front and center you should be there when guests start lining up. They will line up at the far left side of the theater. I don't think they start getting in line at 11 for that band usually, but there will be folks in line a couple of hours before the first show. If you don't need front and center you probably don't need to wait in line at all, just go in when they open the house.

Sets at Eat to the Beat are about 45 minutes. The house is emptied after each set. If you're going to dance you should probably do it in standing room only. Folks don't tend to stand up in the theater (I've seen some do it but they were really drunk and very annoying.)

Hey all,
I just decided to head down to for the last weekend since Big Bad Voodoo Daddy is playing on my birthday and I know some folks running the 1/2 marathon. :yay: I've been to the F&W at EPCOT before, but not for the music.

Any things I should know about going to see a band you really care about at this event? Anyone see them play at F&W Festival before? Do people dance? Advice about what time to go get seats if you really want to be up front? How long to bands typically play? :confused3

IMHO, waiting in line for the Eat to the Beat concerts is a tremendous waste of time. I've seen people queuing up to two hours before the first show, and you can easily walk up and sit within the first 10 rows just before the show starts. Personally, I much prefer just standing around in the American Pavilion while the show's going on, as you can easily enjoy the music there while being much closer to the food and beer stands :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter