2013 Disney TR

Thanks so much for posting, so glad you've enjoyed the trip reports. :) I do always love to have a mascot along...Perry would be such a good one! :thumbsup2

Perry has been already. He's been to Rhode Island, Vermont, Boston, Salem, New Hampshire, New York, WDW, Universal Florida, Washington DC, Hawaii, Vancouver, Victoria, Alaska, California (where I am from), Philadelphia, Hershey, Long Island, London, Paris, Disneyland Paris, New York, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.

WOW! You saw the male lion and he was not laying down. Bonus points!!!

Emma, what an enjoyable trip report! Your writing style is so inviting. I feel as though I am sharing the magic along with you.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is just so stinking gorgeous. Wow.

BABY ELEPHANTS! Omg. I love elephants so much, haha.

Awesome lion sighting!

I love how you pop those videos into the text so seamlessly so that I can understand more of the things that make you so happy! Haha, you're always so cheerful; I love it!

I've NEVER noticed that hot air balloon before! Now I feel as if I need to go back RIGHT NOW so I can see it with my own eyes! You do realize it'll be your hot air balloon from now on. Another DISer, Joni, did this game on her PTR a long time ago called "The Waiting Game" where she'd post pictures of the FP return time sign and we had to guess what attraction it was from. The ones that I figured out and got right stuck so that now whenever I see them in the park, I'm immediately taken back to Joni and her game. That'll be true for the hot air balloon and you!

Oh I loved your safari video! Baby elephants!!! Oh so adorable. I missed seeing even a single elephant on my one and only safari ride. Next time I always say!

Ahhh AKL is so lovely!

I remembered your GF CL stay and showed my DD your posts since she wants to stay at the GF this summer. She was interested in the CL lounge and what they have to offer. You had such great photos and information that I was able to give her more information that she could see from the Disney website. See, your TR is also a big PSA!

New reader here! popcorn:: I just love your writing style. Your pictures are wonderful, too!

The actor who plays Seeker is also a regular on CSI. He plays a snarky scientist on that show too. Typecast much!!!

Well thank goodness I'm not the only one who doesn't really enjoy the Nemo show. I always think that I should!

Also love the Orange Bird and Red Head vinylmations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter