• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Disney TR

What a great interaction with Belle!!!

I remember you posting about the Treehouse last time - and the bathroom faucets - because I have that faucet in one of my bathrooms at home!!

What a nice meet with Belle!

The Treehouse Villa looks amazing. My family used to stay there back in the early/mid-'80s. The furnishings weren't nearly so cute back then!

The Treehouse Villas are simply gorgeous! I love them!

And I really love all your wonderful snack credit & cupcake tips! You are a pro for sure! ;)

I agree, thanks for the cupcakes tips..I would have thought those at Goofy's would be out of this world...good to know as to not disappoint! !!
That s so cool yoh stayed at the treehouae villas! I have always wanted to say there...someday when I go with a bunch of friends...and good point about the kitchen ...how can you cook when so much Disney food is all around you!!!

Emma, I was desperately behind but I'm caught up now.

Going way back to your Boardwalk cupcake incident with the CM, if your family hadn't been waiting I would have loved to have seen them mess with the wrong person who KNEW how to deal with their mistake. Too bad, that would have been a good show!!:)

Your interaction with Belle and the vlog was adorable. Belle was so perfect and I was just as excited to see her response. You were so cute in the video as well!

Your treehouse villa is definitely like bringing some of the outdoors "in" and what a cute kitchen. I love that your family brought EoS back and ate at the dining table with plates and all! Fabulous! (EoS is my all time favorite sandwich place. And those cupcake coronets are awesome as well.)

I know a couple of sisters who are very thankful for the Belle shout out! You are awesome! :cutie::cutie::cutie::wizard:

Your meet with Belle sounds like it was spectacular! Amazing! I already knew it was coming because I'm such an avid vlog-watcher, but it was still very exciting to read about!

The Treehouse Villas look wonderful and so cozy! I bet it's so much fun to stay there, even for a night!

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Still loving your report. Congratulations on the upcoming trip! I hope its great. If you don' mind me being nosy, what did you major in in college and what job do you have now? I'm asking this because I have a 17 year old daughter who you remind me so much of. (Not because I think you act or look 17 but because everything you seem to enjoy, she also enjoys). She will begin college in January, just a community college for now, and she is thinking of majoring in journalism. He favorite thing to do is read and she loves to write as well, but I am worried that with all the technology that is everywhere that there may not be many jobs in that area?! Just wondering, feel free to ignore this post if I am being too nosy. :blush:

AND THEN IT GOT EVEN BETTER.

Belle said the Beast reminded her of Mr. Darcy.

I almost fainted from surprise and delight.

But YES that is so totally true - the Beast IS just like Mr. Darcy!!! I had never even thought of it like that before!

That just made my day, no my week, maybe even my Year.
Belle is totally amazing!

:goodvibes

Still loving your report. Congratulations on the upcoming trip! I hope its great. If you don' mind me being nosy, what did you major in in college and what job do you have now? I'm asking this because I have a 17 year old daughter who you remind me so much of. (Not because I think you act or look 17 but because everything you seem to enjoy, she also enjoys). She will begin college in January, just a community college for now, and she is thinking of majoring in journalism. He favorite thing to do is read and she loves to write as well, but I am worried that with all the technology that is everywhere that there may not be many jobs in that area?! Just wondering, feel free to ignore this post if I am being too nosy. :blush:

Just thought I would chime in on this post as my dd23 graduated a year and a half ago with a degree in print journalism. She also loves to read and write creatively and she has had a hard time finding options for employment. She ended up as a promotional writer for the University she graduated from. There was very little to apply for in our area unless she went with the local newspapers. She also writes for a local magazine on a freelance basis. She much prefers the magazine writing, but it is hard to find.

Congratulations on your December trip!!!!! :banana: Truly awesome!

I'm 100% completely agreeing with you that you can NEVER have too many Mickey waffles! No way! That first bite of Mickey's ear is simply the best! (Now you know how I eat my Mickey waffles - left ear first.)

Not only is the GF such an amazingly beautiful hotel but wow those CL offerings. I don't think I've seen a review with those in well, I just don't remember. Those jams and spreads and banana bread - yes please. It reminds me of the afternoon tea accoutrements in the garden view lounge. Simply perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter