2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

Pete you better be careful....you might throw your back out getting so excited there! :rotfl:

It's my last day at work today.

I have had butterflies for a couple of days now. Questions keeps popping in to my head at the weirdest times....Should I take an empty suitcase as an extra for when Toni goes shopping....?? tee hee. Note that I am not mentioning my penchant for shopping too.!!

Plugging the cameras in tonight to charge them up.
Haven't worked out whether skyping works for me to keep in touch with my boys back here. Will probably just email after all.

Pete, I love that out of control Kermit.

Keep safe in your travels to Loews. Am really looking forward to meeting everyone on the weekend.
:yay:

I have had butterflies for a couple of days now. Questions keeps popping in to my head at the weirdest times....Should I take an empty suitcase as an extra for when Toni goes shopping....?? tee hee. Note that I am not mentioning my penchant for shopping too.!!

Haven't worked out whether skyping works for me to keep in touch with my boys back here. Will probably just email after all.

Keep safe in your travels to Loews. Am really looking forward to meeting everyone on the weekend.

About that extra suitcase - last year ABD gave us one of those collapsable duffle bags and we made good use of it. :)

Safe travels to you & Toni!!!! Excited to meet you both soon.

Cherylbug said:
Anybody else's fur babies get mad and start pouting when they see you get your luggage out? hahahaha

4 days from right now Christy and I will be sitting at Hartsfield waiting on our flight..YAY!!! I know I haven't been too active on the thread but want you all to know I'm looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday! :goodvibes

Our suitcases came out last night so the secret is out with our kitties & they don't like it one bit. In 48 hours we'll be halfway between ATL & LAX!

I'm not accomplishing much today. Way to excited to work. I keep coming back to this page to see if anythings new. I think I'm checking the thread every half hour. I need this to be Friday. :lmao:

Safe Travels To all!

I'm not accomplishing much today. Way to excited to work. I keep coming back to this page to see if anythings new. I think I'm checking the thread every half hour. I need this to be Friday. :lmao:

Safe Travels To all!

I know what you mean. With each day, I'm getting more and more mentally checked out at work. I've only got one more full day of work. On Friday, I get to leave at 3:00...and you better believe that the door will be closing behind me about 3:00:01. :lmao:

So tropical storm Andrea is heading our way for Friday and Saturday. It better not interfere with our flight.

(That ones for Angie!)

Thanks, Pete. Please pass along my apologies to Ulana for being such a bad influence on you. :laughing:

Should I take an empty suitcase as an extra for when Toni goes shopping....?? tee hee. Note that I am not mentioning my penchant for shopping too.!!

I always bring an empty duffle bag and use it store laundry. That leaves more and more room in my suitcase for anything I buy along the way.

So tropical storm Andrea is heading our way for Friday and Saturday. It better not interfere with our flight.

I hope that you get out of there safe and sound and on time. :goodvibes I've been all concerned about a 40% chance of showers the morning I fly out; I'd imagine the prospect of a tropical storm would be stressful, to say the least.

I'm concerned about Tropical Storm Andrea too. It's already started here and not supposed to move out until late Thursday. Hoping Friday morning is all clear.

Thanks for posting the pics, Rory! It nice to know that we'll be seeing some of those sights in just a couple of days!

Ok so here is one for you:

If our plane lands at 10:55am and we are picking up a Hertz rental car and checking into the DoubleTree at LAX first will we have time to hit the Farmer's Market before going to a 3:45pm WB Studio Tour if we need to be there by 20 min before? I would like to go to pay respects to Walt and hit the Griffith Park carousel on Sunday but I really don't want to keep the rental more than 24 hours and have to pay for a whole 2nd day. and with the Merry Go Round not opening until 11am we'll probably be pushing it getting to Loew's. Plus I would like to have time on Sunday to wander around and look for stars and handprints and such before getting ready for dinner. Thoughts?
I am only answering this because no one else seems to have.

I would think you could be at the hotel by noon and on your way again by 1 PM or so. That might give you a little time at the Farmer's market.

I don't know what is in relation to where, but if the Studio Tour is nearing Griffith park, maybe do Griffith Park on Saturday. I KNOW neither are very near the Loews and I know the Farmer's market is 3.5 miles from the Loews hotel, so doing the Farmer's Market on Sunday might work out better.

Should I take an empty suitcase as an extra for when Toni goes shopping....?? tee hee. Note that I am not mentioning my penchant for shopping too.!!:

I would say for you guys, unless you have a collapsable suitcase/duffel that you can bring along easy, I would advise just buy a bag in the US. Less to lug here.

Thanks, Pete. Please pass along my apologies to Ulana for being such a bad influence on you. :laughing:

Not a bad influence. Ulana's a muppet girl too! Just knew you would like it. :thumbsup2

Warner Brothers at the most was about a 15 min drive from Loews.

Talking of Muppets I stumbled across Jim Hension studios today while walking to Target.

Warner Brothers at the most was about a 15 min drive from Loews.

Talking of Muppets I stumbled across Jim Hension studios today while walking to Target.

oooh...I just know I'll end up forgetting something. How far is the Target from the hotel? It could come in handy having one close.

It looks like the heaviest rain will be tomorrow so I'm hoping we won't have any problems getting to the airport Saturday morning.

oooh...I just know I'll end up forgetting something. How far is the Target from the hotel? It could come in handy having one close.

Target is about a mile away from the hotel.

Podcast recording details are still being worked out.

Our suitcases came out last night so the secret is out with our kitties & they don't like it one bit. In 48 hours we'll be halfway between ATL & LAX!

Christy & I will not be far behind you guys!! Safe travels! Can you believe it's almost time to load up and go??

Podcast recording details are still being worked out.

Cool - keep us posted. :mic: :mic: :mic: :mic: :mic:

Anyone still going to be around for chat tonight?? I will be sad that this is the last one. :(

Pete

P.S. I still laugh every time I see my Kermit gif.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter