2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Discussion in 'DIS Adventures by Disney Trips' started by DisneyKevin, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Chropistopy

Chropistopy DIS Veteran

Welcome!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Addicted to Dopey

Addicted to Dopey Newt's Posse

Welcome Sue and Fred (who just happen to be my parents!) They aren't on the boards, so ill post a picture for them...they will also be on podcast 4.0

[​IMG]
    img_0343 by wcoppola, on Flickr

4. suecoppola

suecoppola Earning My Ears

Many thanks we are thrilled to be going on this vacation

5. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

Hey....I know them!!!!!:)

6. mnra

mnra DIS Veteran

welcome

7. JWren1234

JWren1234 <font color=blue>Disney Adventurer<br><font color=

Welcome Sue and Fred!!

Jason

8. NJGuy3

NJGuy3 "You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm C

Nice photo of us! Aboard the Disney Dream during Valentine's Day 2011...I proposed to you. ;)
    I speak for both of us when i say we're sooo excited for this trip...this is our first ABD trip! :cool1:

9. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

10. wdwscout

wdwscout <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Excellent idea John! Thanks.:thumbsup2

I know we are currently thinking of heading out several days early to spend a couple days in the San Francisco area again. I need another trip to the Walt Disney Family Museum, and both John and I have relatives up there. So we need to decide when to get back to LA- especially if we want to do any local sightseeing- like the Farmer's Market, Olviera Street, etc.

We go to Walt's Barn on the ABD- right?

11. JonKPest

JonKPest Earning My Ears

12. NejTheLion

NejTheLion Jellyfish Jen

Kevin -

You can add our DIS names to the first post, even though we never seem to spend a lot of time on the boards.

Jen - NejTheLion
    Debbi - TheFairyGodmother
    Barry - BarTheBear

We'll miss everyone on PCC 4.0, but hope everyone has fun. I'm still slowly going through London/Paris photos to add to Facebook :faint:

13. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

Jeez...I'm slipping. I just saw this.

It is now done!

14. NejTheLion

NejTheLion Jellyfish Jen

That's okay. Maybe I'll post more than once or twice this time around :thumbsup2

15. JWren1234

JWren1234 <font color=blue>Disney Adventurer<br><font color=

We're exactly one year away now!

Jason

16. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

So awesome to meet you guys in person on 4.0. Hope you all really enjoyed the cruise. Personally, I'm still swaying a bit in my chair. No one buys that I am chair dancing!

Jason! One year!!! That makes my countdown look so much more reasonable than it did when it was above 500 days! :rotfl: But, really, define reasonable?!

Kevin: ABD just sent me the Brave DVD. It's like they know, and they torture me for fun. SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND!!!!! :cutie:

17. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

PS:

Heather: This is soo off topic, but here is the baby carrot article. If you don't want to read the whole thing, for me at least the crisis is averted and I'll continue with my baby carrots and hummus snack with no problem-o! I wanted to let you know because I could tell you were worried for me! :thumbsup2;)

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2012/12/11/the-truth-about-baby-carrots/

18. Chropistopy

Chropistopy DIS Veteran

I came home to the Brave DVD too. I could get behind a Scotland trip...or Ireland...or Italy...I'm just looking forward to traveling with all of you guys again. I can't believe that we were on the Fantasy only this morning.

Yay! One year...it seems like a long time but, if its anything like this year, it will fly by. I guess it's now time to turn my planning attention to the June and December BSM trips. Got to do something to lift the post vacation blues.

19. Addicted to Dopey

Just saw this now! with xmas being so soon after getting home from 4.0 things were a little nutty! It was great to meet you too! Had a great time on 4.0, very relaxing and it was nice to see everyone! Can't believe we are less than a year till BSM now!! I have been watching airfare like its my job!

20. Addicted to Dopey

trying to figure out some planning....we are coming into CA on the 12th prob, and trying to figure out car rentals and stuff...what time do we need to meet at LAX to leave with the group to go to Hollywood on the 15th?? Was it 1pm or am i imagining that?

21. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

Excellent question! No idea! :goodvibes I'm pretty sure Kevin is still "off" for the holidays so we might have to wait a bit on that one to find out unless someone else knows. We're thinking about coming in a few days early, too, but are having to wait to see how this year goes. A lot of big changes in the Boxx house in 2013. And I'm not nervous or freaked out at all. Nope. Not me! :crazy2: