• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

my husband Leo and I will be on 4.0 room #7512!

this is us in case you run into us on the ship!

CIMG0413 by wcoppola, on Flickr

Nice photo of us! Aboard the Disney Dream during Valentine's Day 2011...I proposed to you. ;)
I speak for both of us when i say we're sooo excited for this trip...this is our first ABD trip! :cool1:

Excellent idea John! Thanks.:thumbsup2

I know we are currently thinking of heading out several days early to spend a couple days in the San Francisco area again. I need another trip to the Walt Disney Family Museum, and both John and I have relatives up there. So we need to decide when to get back to LA- especially if we want to do any local sightseeing- like the Farmer's Market, Olviera Street, etc.

We go to Walt's Barn on the ABD- right?

Kevin -

You can add our DIS names to the first post, even though we never seem to spend a lot of time on the boards.

Jen - NejTheLion
Debbi - TheFairyGodmother
Barry - BarTheBear

We'll miss everyone on PCC 4.0, but hope everyone has fun. I'm still slowly going through London/Paris photos to add to Facebook :faint:

Kevin -

You can add our DIS names to the first post, even though we never seem to spend a lot of time on the boards.

Jen - NejTheLion
Debbi - TheFairyGodmother
Barry - BarTheBear

We'll miss everyone on PCC 4.0, but hope everyone has fun. I'm still slowly going through London/Paris photos to add to Facebook :faint:

Jeez...I'm slipping. I just saw this.

It is now done!

my husband Leo and I will be on 4.0 room #7512!

this is us in case you run into us on the ship!

CIMG0413 by wcoppola, on Flickr

So awesome to meet you guys in person on 4.0. Hope you all really enjoyed the cruise. Personally, I'm still swaying a bit in my chair. No one buys that I am chair dancing!

Jason! One year!!! That makes my countdown look so much more reasonable than it did when it was above 500 days! :rotfl: But, really, define reasonable?!

Kevin: ABD just sent me the Brave DVD. It's like they know, and they torture me for fun. SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND!!!!! :cutie:

So awesome to meet you guys in person on 4.0. Hope you all really enjoyed the cruise. Personally, I'm still swaying a bit in my chair. No one buys that I am chair dancing!

Jason! One year!!! That makes my countdown look so much more reasonable than it did when it was above 500 days! :rotfl: But, really, define reasonable?!

Kevin: ABD just sent me the Brave DVD. It's like they know, and they torture me for fun. SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND!!!!! :cutie:

I came home to the Brave DVD too. I could get behind a Scotland trip...or Ireland...or Italy...I'm just looking forward to traveling with all of you guys again. I can't believe that we were on the Fantasy only this morning.

Yay! One year...it seems like a long time but, if its anything like this year, it will fly by. I guess it's now time to turn my planning attention to the June and December BSM trips. Got to do something to lift the post vacation blues.

Just saw this now! with xmas being so soon after getting home from 4.0 things were a little nutty! It was great to meet you too! Had a great time on 4.0, very relaxing and it was nice to see everyone! Can't believe we are less than a year till BSM now!! I have been watching airfare like its my job!

trying to figure out some planning....we are coming into CA on the 12th prob, and trying to figure out car rentals and stuff...what time do we need to meet at LAX to leave with the group to go to Hollywood on the 15th?? Was it 1pm or am i imagining that?

Excellent question! No idea! :goodvibes I'm pretty sure Kevin is still "off" for the holidays so we might have to wait a bit on that one to find out unless someone else knows. We're thinking about coming in a few days early, too, but are having to wait to see how this year goes. A lot of big changes in the Boxx house in 2013. And I'm not nervous or freaked out at all. Nope. Not me! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter