2013 deals TOMORROW!!!!

That is what I am now suspecting as well. My hopes are dashed :( I guess we'll know for sure in an hour. I asked my travel agent last night, and she specializes in Disney, and she hadn't heard anything about the additional discounted dates for 2013.

I feel the same thing, you guys. I actually found the "ad" of the WDW website yesterday. Got my hopes all up and now......dashed. :( I can always keep my fingers crossed for FD or some sort of discount to come next year (maybe even the ever-elusive PIN code), but I'm not holding my breath. If I have to, I'll stay off-site but that would just suck.

I can't help but feel Disney just played me.

Ugh I really wish they would get the deal up online! I don't want to sit on hold to be told that it is still only for dates January-March.

The room only discount offer Jan-Mar is on their site now under special offers, but not the S/P/D . . . yet.

Just called and told to call back in Feb for discounts for my May dates.

FigmentChick said:
I feel the same thing, you guys. I actually found the "ad" of the WDW website yesterday. Got my hopes all up and now......dashed. :( I can always keep my fingers crossed for FD or some sort of discount to come next year (maybe even the ever-elusive PIN code), but I'm not holding my breath. If I have to, I'll stay off-site but that would just suck.

I can't help but feel Disney just played me.

The room only offer is up on the web site and it ends March 7, no additional dates for later in 2013. Very disappointed and angry at myself for getting my hopes up. Holding out that something will be offered in the coming weeks/months.

Dixiemom said:
When you click on the Get Details on the Stay & Play photo on the main page these dates come up.....just found them myself......interesting!

I saw this the other day. I don't know if it is the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm on hold for probably a really long time ready to make the change.

I already have a room only reservation and wanted to upgrade to the S/P/D deal. But I can still ask if I have a pin code first right? Just to make sure there is no free dining? :)

Well, GP package was over $100 more than Visa package so I'll stick with what I have.

When you click on the Get Details on the Stay & Play photo on the main page these dates come up.....just found them myself......interesting!

I looked at this last night and priced out a room and tickets pkg and then priced out each seperately. Price was the same so this is no discount. Looked at it again this morning just to see if anything had changed. Same prices.

Under special offers I did see the deal for select dates in Jan, Feb, and March. No good for us tho - I teach so can't go at that time of year. Still hoping for something either end of May or early June.

I just saved $568 over a package I had booked with the military specials with the S/P/D deal for 2/7 - 2/11.:dance3:

crusoe2 said:
I looked at this last night and priced out a room and tickets pkg and then priced out each seperately. Price was the same so this is no discount. Looked at it again this morning just to see if anything had changed. Same prices.

Under special offers I did see the deal for select dates in Jan, Feb, and March. No good for us tho - I teach so can't go at that time of year. Still hoping for something either end of May or early June.

I agree with you Are we missing something?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter