2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

Was planning on leaving the evening of 12/1, but just added a day to our trip so we could see NPH. Booked the package for lunch at Biergarten, then we'll see the show and head home afterwards. Perfect ending to our trip!!

I have seen NPH and Whoopi - I enjoyed NPH more than Whoopi though - Whoopi was good but I don't know what I really expected from her but she just didn't impress me.

Never seen Gary Sinise but I will be there while he is narrating so I will probably just stand in the background and watch - don't have dining reservations for his dates but do have them for NPH.

I really enjoy the show and I will be there for the first 5 narrators but I don't think that I will see it more than twice

I read on another board that Neil Patrick Harris has been added to Dec. 2nd & 3rd! :goodvibes
Crap. We're still waiting for Christmas Eve. If it's not someone interesting to us I'll post my reservation before I cancel it. I was hoping for NPH for my DD.

Where can I find out the price of the CP for dinner at Rose and Crown? I am trying to decide which of my 2 TS ressies I should pay OOP for. Thanks.

So I am booked for NPH and Whoopi, both for 5pm show. Glad they finally announced!

Yay! Got a ressie for my first-choice restaurant (Biergarten -- I'm a sucker for polka music) and NPH on 12/2. :cheer2: Now I just have to hope my kids will tolerate the show.

Big fan of his, so very happy to hear Neil Patrick Harris is coming back. His performance is wonderful! From what I have read, he has a real appreciation for Disney, and that makes his return all the more special to me.

:goodvibes

I'm so jealous for everyone getting to see NPH and Dennis Haysbert!!!! We can't go until the last day, so we'll be happy with Amy Grant. Although I was very happy to hear Trace Adkins a couple of years ago!

Very excited
We have booked a lunch ressie at Via Napoli for the CP show & we will be seeing Dennis Haysbert
( unless presenters change lol )
Can't wait :)

I'd do Gary Sinise; NPH; then Whoopi, in that order. But I am so freakin' anxious to see who is doing Christmas Eve!

So Gary Sinise, Neil Patrick Harris and Whoopi Goldberg all the week we will be at Disney - Ashley Judd too but I think I have eliminated her. What is the ranking order for those of you who have seen them narrate? I'm excited but now I have decisions to make....

I saw Gary Sinise a few years ago - he was amazing, and I had thought about seeing him again depending on the narrator for the 2-3. But I had my fingers crossed for NPH - and now I'm so excited!!!!!!

So Gary Sinise, Neil Patrick Harris and Whoopi Goldberg all the week we will be at Disney - Ashley Judd too but I think I have eliminated her. What is the ranking order for those of you who have seen them narrate? I'm excited but now I have decisions to make....

Gary Sinise is wonderful. NPH was excellent also. I've been to many, many CPs and I've seen lots of narrators. My least favorite by far was Whoopi. It seemed to me she didn't take it seriously and was making inappropriate remarks and jokes. After the performance I asked myself why she bothered doing it since her heart didn't seem to be in it. Unfortunately she's the narrator the night of the D23 Holiday Splendor. I'm hoping she'll cancel the way she has a couple of times in the past. My philosophy is ABW...Anyone but Whoopi!

Thanks all! I believe we will keep the reservation to see Gary Sinese and maybe just try to catch glimpses of the other ones from outside of the theater. It's amazing how much planning goes into these trips! :)

Thanks all! I believe we will keep the reservation to see Gary Sinese and maybe just try to catch glimpses of the other ones from outside of the theater. It's amazing how much planning goes into these trips! :)

you ain't lying. it's almost like a second job trying to catch a reservation anywhere

My CP reservation is 12/2 so it will be NPH. I also plan to be in Epcot for dinner 12/1, so I might try to hear Gary Sinese from outside the theater. (unless I break down and reserve another CP package. :goodvibes ) I really wish I could hear Dennis Haysbert. Absolutely love his voice!

My CP reservation is 12/2 so it will be NPH. I also plan to be in Epcot for dinner 12/1, so I might try to hear Gary Sinese from outside the theater. (unless I break down and reserve another CP package. :goodvibes ) I really wish I could hear Dennis Haysbert. Absolutely love his voice!

I have a Via Napoli CP on the 1st if you want it....going to cancel for NPH!

Was NPH listed on Disney site? It says TBD now.

TBD
December 2 to December 3, 2013

not yet. was listed on two other sites. i'm still waiting the official notifacation. the two sites that posted it are pretty good with their info

I see you have Gary Sinese listed for the first week. I know someone who called and made ressies for Nov 29 and they were told by the CM that Amy Grant is the narrator for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter