2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

I've been trying to find info on this for a while now, glad I found this thread. I thought I was going to be able to book today online because when I found it online the dates were open but I tried all restaurants but with no availability?? I then called Disney and was told the same thing check on July 9th. This is weird though, because for us we are already over 180 days?? We are traveling 11/30-12/7 so 180 for us was over a month ago. What gives this year?

This just means I can't sleep with anxious excitement for the next 8 nights! Hoping to get a Christmas eve package - maybe I'll practice with dry run alarms until the big day!

I've been trying to find info on this for a while now, glad I found this thread. I thought I was going to be able to book today online because when I found it online the dates were open but I tried all restaurants but with no availability?? I then called Disney and was told the same thing check on July 9th. This is weird though, because for us we are already over 180 days?? We are traveling 11/30-12/7 so 180 for us was over a month ago. What gives this year?

CP bookings don't follow the 180 day rule. Bookings open when they open.

I am sooo excited! It will be our first Christmas (and my birthday) at DisneyWorld! I really want to book CP Dinner package for Christmas Eve! This may sound crazy but I have something scheduled at work July 9th and I am seriously thinking of rescheduling just to make sure I am able to call Disney or book the package online. :)

Are there special menu choices at each restaurant for the CP package? Or do you order off the regular menu and pay a premium for the CP? Thanks again for all the info!

I am sooo excited! It will be our first Christmas (and my birthday) at DisneyWorld! I really want to book CP Dinner package for Christmas Eve! This may sound crazy but I have something scheduled at work July 9th and I am seriously thinking of rescheduling just to make sure I am able to call Disney or book the package online. :)

Not crazy. Sane. Perfectly, brilliantly sane. It's our first Christmas trip too and we want to do CP on Christmas night. The first thing I am going to do at work in the morning is block off my whole day 7/9 so I don't get sucked into meetings!

There was a glitch in the system, and for 20 minutes today people were able to make reservations online. Disney was loading the reservations into the system for the July 9th availability.

I just made reservations for Teppan Edo Candlelight Processional for Christmas Eve! I didn't think they were open for reservations yet, but I thought I would get up early this morning and check, and I was able to get what I wanted! Yay!

I just booked Via Napoli for 12/3 at 3:30 so that falls in the time for the 2nd show CP show that day. But I have a question. When I go into the system and look at all my ressies, it shows the ressie, but doesn't specify that it's a CP package. Should it? I didn't have to place a hold with a credit card either. Should I have had too? Just curious. Want to be sure I actually have this CP dinner ressie before I get too excited. I used the CP Package link on the dining page??

My confirmation says "Holidays Around the World - Candlelight Dinner Packages Teppan Edo Dinner" Tuesday, December 24, 2013 (3:40PM, Dinner).
I had to reserve with a credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter