2013 Allure Beauty Box.

got in when it went live, got an important phone call, so went to finish checkout at 12:15 all sold out :sad2:

I got one too. With a teenage girl in the house, I am sure most every product will be used. Those that aren't we can gift to others.

Mine shipped, too. should have it on 4/30. I'm excited...I never bought one before.

thanks for posting it. I'm glad I read it at exactly the right time...it was about 11:58 am!

Did everyone get there boxes yet? Are you happy with all the products? Mine is in for an early shipment today and am so excited to 'play' with the stuff! I feel like it's Christmas! :lmao:

Got mine yesterday. Haven't really looked through it yet.

Not thrilled with the way they packed them this year, though. Had a full can of hairspray discharge in the package, and everything else will have to be cleaned off before it can be used.

Got mine yesterday. Haven't really looked through it yet.

Not thrilled with the way they packed them this year, though. Had a full can of hairspray discharge in the package, and everything else will have to be cleaned off before it can be used.

Oh no! Hope I don't see any broken products in mine. I'm sure you can call them and tell them about your defected product.

I had something explode too. Pretty sure it was the shampoo. I like the perfume and the butter nail polish so far! The lip gloss might be a little too sticky for me but I like the neutrogena lip balm one. Can't wait to try the hair stuff!

The Nexxus syrum for the hair ... I love!!!! Much cheaper than the Moroccan Oil I was buying!!!

I have to say that the "Jaded" nail polish was for me the ugliest color I have ever seen. Sorry but it looked like the school tile in my high school or 50's tile in a bathroom...GROSS!

I do also like the nail dying drops. (I would buy these again!)(

I have also liked the lip gloss and lip balm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter