2013 Adventures, Boarded the Cruise Ship!

The upgrade would be wonderful if you could get it at the price you want. I love the itinerary. That restaurant looks great along with the food. Figures I would be looking at that while only having some yogurt for breakfast..

Yes I hate when I do things like that, I seem to be hungry forever after that.

dgbg100106 said:
PIO - David and I really like to do things on our own, that is why I don't like this. Yes it is 99 E each.... :eek:

How much is 99E in dollars right now? Does it include food?

We are doing a tour in Maui that is like $120pp but is 11 hours and includes breakfast, lunch, and soft drinks all day. Didn't seem like a bad price...

Wow! It's not the price of these things, but the length. I'm not sure I could commit to eight hours of anything. I suppose not working a regular job makes it hard to commit to long time periods. That and my ADD!:lmao:

We are doing a tour in Maui that is like $120pp but is 11 hours and includes breakfast, lunch, and soft drinks all day. Didn't seem like a bad price...

No that is not that bad. You are going to have a wonderful time..

Wow! It's not the price of these things, but the length. I'm not sure I could commit to eight hours of anything. I suppose not working a regular job makes it hard to commit to long time periods. That and my ADD!:lmao:

Granted it is a long time, but it seeing almost everything in that time that you could.:smokin:

I like to look at this types of tours to get an idea of places to go see. David and I like to stop and look and grab a bite or a drink. I love going into grocery stores and farmers markets, which are all over Spain.

So I have not been on a cruise since Feb, and when I was on there, I was still in my Boot from foot surgery. I had gained a lot of weight from the injury, the drugs I was on and the lack of ability to exercise. So, I had to borrow some dresses from my friend to wear on formal nights.

I am still carrying around some extra weight but I have lost 20 pounds, well this puts me to small for my friends dresses, and to big for my dresses.

This in turn leads me to order some dresses and see if any of them look good enough for the formal nights.

David will wear his tux (he has three, so who knows which one he will take, but it is either, all black, black with white shirt, or white jacket and black pants).

So, I was looking at these...

K11316_994_S.JPG

K16740_994_S.JPG

K16614_994_S.JPG

K17447_072_S.JPG

I went ahead and ordered all of them, with the intention of taking them back if they did not fit or look good, but I need three of them for the cruise.

I ordered one size down from where I am in pants, b/c I carry all my weight in my legs and hips.

Oh well, they came and I can wear them all, except the long one. I am just too top heavy, everything looks like it is bulging out of the top! The cut does not work for D.

So which ones do you guys like?

dgbg100106 said:
So I have not been on a cruise since Feb, and when I was on there, I was still in my Boot from foot surgery. I had gained a lot of weight from the injury, the drugs I was on and the lack of ability to exercise. So, I had to borrow some dresses from my friend to wear on formal nights.

I am still carrying around some extra weight but I have lost 20 pounds, well this puts me to small for my friends dresses, and to big for my dresses.

This in turn leads me to order some dresses and see if any of them look good enough for the formal nights.

David will wear his tux (he has three, so who knows which one he will take, but it is either, all black, black with white shirt, or white jacket and black pants).

I went ahead and ordered all of them, with the intention of taking them back if they did not fit or look good, but I need three of them for the cruise.

I ordered one size down from where I am in pants, b/c I carry all my weight in my legs and hips.

Oh well, they came and I can wear them all, except the long one. I am just too top heavy, everything looks like it is bulging out of the top! The cut does not work for D.

I like the first, and last best!

dgbg100106 said:
I like it too, it was the first one that I ordered....

I cant keep my girls in the first one. It is not made for D's.... :rotfl2:

The girls don't have issues in the others... Ha-Ha

Ha!! Awww.

Not a problem I'm familiar with. Me and my As over here rely on 'superbra' half the time.:)

Ha!! Awww.

Not a problem I'm familiar with. Me and my As over here rely on 'superbra' half the time.:)

Mine have come along since I got fat.... I used to have nice C's....

Oh well.

David really likes the polka dot one. If I work up enough nerve I might try them and take pictures so you can see them...

dgbg100106 said:
Mine have come along since I got fat.... I used to have nice C's....

Oh well.

David really likes the polka dot one. If I work up enough nerve I might try them and take pictures so you can see them...

Ooo, yes! Do!

Based on the current size of dress, I decided to go try on some of my other dresses, I am so very close to be wearing dresses I wore in 2010..... I am so excited... maybe.... at 25 pounds lost I will get in them

dgbg100106 said:
Based on the current size of dress, I decided to go try on some of my other dresses, I am so very close to be wearing dresses I wore in 2010..... I am so excited... maybe.... at 25 pounds lost I will get in them

Yay!!!

dgbg100106 said:

I like 3 and 4 the most... Cute and kinda vintagey! I think the muted colors will look awesome w your hair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter