• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BCV's are set up differently than the BC. All the studios have normal balconies. The standing balconies are only at the BC. The best section of the villas to be in for access to SAB and Epcot would be near the lobby for the elevators. The section that is closest to the BC would also be closest to the International Gateway to Epcot.

Thank you! I thought I saw smaller balconies on the villas side too. I requested close to lobby when the reservation was made so that was a good move then. Figured I be somewhat vague in the hopes of having a better **** of getting my request made!

I FINALLY finished a trip report (of sorts) of our August 2013 Beach Club trip and posted it to our family blog. I intended on duplicating it for a DISBoards trip report, but its too much. I have linked it below for those who might be interested!

http://asikainens.blogspot.com/2013/10/2013-disney-world-vacation-mega-blog.html

:surfweb:

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing this with us and remember, you'll be back before you know it, or as Mickey says, SEE YA REAL SOON!!!

~NM

I just ordered my halloween costume for MNSSHP, I'm going as snow white & DH as captian hook (I tried to get him to be prince charming or grumpy to coordinate with me, he wouldn't go for it :sad:). I need comfy red shoes now...

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/plus-classic-snow-white-costume.html

What do you think?

It's a cute costume. I ordered it in late Sept. LOL I figured I want it for my next Disney MNSSHP whenever that is.

The skirt was short on me so I'll be wearing bike shorts under it when I wear it.

It's a cute costume. I ordered it in late Sept. LOL I figured I want it for my next Disney MNSSHP whenever that is.

The skirt was short on me so I'll be wearing bike shorts under it when I wear it.

Great minds think alike.... :rotfl2:

How short is short? I have a pair of bike shorts & plan to get a red petticoat too. We never get dressed up for Halloween so I'm so excited to get dressed up & go on actual Halloween day to MNSSHP! Now I need some comfy red shoes!

What's has/is everyone dressing up for Halloween and/or for mnssp this year?

Us too but I've not got the cases out yet!
I checked the forecast for when we arrive next week and it's showing rain. Oh no!
Hope it changes.

I've been checking the weather forecast daily like a freak :rotfl2:..really hoping it stays mostly sunny!

Oh cool! I just got all my dollar bills and stickers and envelopes for us to make our mouse keeping envelopes. This is the fun stuff!!! Do people also leave anything for anyone else?

I'm a soft touch and always leave a chocolate bar. I pack loads of UK choccie goodies as treats. Last year I took a checked bag full as I was making up gift bags for anyone surrounding our wedding. There must have been some happy mouse keepers around that day as we were blessed with many towel creations!

Struggling to keep up with this thread. Teaching and coaching has me on the go go go...quick check on a short break this a.m :thumbsup2

Enjoying our last full day at the World. It's been a great trip of firsts. The KTTK tour was great as was Epcot Food & Wine (seems it's been more food and beer for us haha), and MNSSHP. Enjoyed a couple of trips to Hurricane Hanna's for Sunken Treasures (love the changes they made there since our last visit), our Swan stay was nice (fun cabana bar with good menu)...

Now the tough part ...get down here next year at same time...would be nice!

Kerry
Love the Cabana bar. All drinks made with fresh ingredients ;)
What a nice trip you had. You were smart to plan plenty of time for SAB. Your mini-review of the restaurants was helpful. I keep hearing how good the food is at the ESPN Club, so we might have to try it during our next BC stay.
ESPN has surprisingly good food. I love the Ahi Tuna burger. It is a huge portion and seared perfectly

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing this with us and remember, you'll be back before you know it, or as Mickey says, SEE YA REAL SOON!!!

~NM
8 days says your ticker :cool1:

Great minds think alike.... :rotfl2:

How short is short? I have a pair of bike shorts & plan to get a red petticoat too. We never get dressed up for Halloween so I'm so excited to get dressed up & go on actual Halloween day to MNSSHP! Now I need some comfy red shoes!

What's has/is everyone dressing up for Halloween and/or for mnssp this year?

I was going to ask when you were going to MNSSHP... I opted for the day after Halloween, so I'll be there on November 1. I figured Halloween night would be crowded and well I heard it's sold out on 10/31!! I bet you have a great time that night though!!

~N

I'm a soft touch and always leave a chocolate bar. I pack loads of UK choccie goodies as treats. Last year I took a checked bag full as I was making up gift bags for anyone surrounding our wedding. There must have been some happy mouse keepers around that day as we were blessed with many towel creations!

I probably could whip out some towel animals for chocolate bars too.:cool1::cool1: Great idea!!:thumbsup2

Wow. I've just drained the battery on my phone this morning reading the entire thread. There's a lot of great information in here!

I'm so excited to bring my family to Disney next year for our second trip, and it sounds like I've picked the best resort for us. We're two parents who love food, which is why Epcot is so important to us, and two little girls who will be celebrating their golden birthday at Disney at a resort with a mini water park!

I've been lurking here for a while, but felt compelled to post because of this awesome little community you have all created. I've seen your posts, shared your memories, read into your deeply personal triumphs and tragedies, and although I know none of you, I feel somewhat connected to all of you.

This past year has been trying for my family, with our only bright spot being a week at AKL - Jambo House back in May. There has been a lot of loss in our lives this year, and I'm hoping to move forward with a trip to Beach Club next May. Maybe I'll see one of you at Hurricane Hanna's sipping a Sunken Treasure.

I was going to ask when you were going to MNSSHP... I opted for the day after Halloween, so I'll be there on November 1. I figured Halloween night would be crowded and well I heard it's sold out on 10/31!! I bet you have a great time that night though!! ~N

My daughter is a mermaid. My 2 sons, husband & I are pirates. We are going to MNSSHP on 10/20.

Wooohoooo!!! I just received a phone call from Amanda at Disney... Amanda was calling to tell me the Dolphins in Depth Tour that I had booked for 11/1/13 that was cancelled is now NOT CANCELLED!!! Yay!! So I am now rebooked on the 11/1/13 tour AND received a great discount!!! Soooooo happy!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Had to share!
~N

Wooohoooo!!! I just received a phone call from Amanda at Disney... Amanda was calling to tell me the Dolphins in Depth Tour that I had booked for 11/1/13 that was cancelled is now NOT CANCELLED!!! Yay!! So I am now rebooked on the 11/1/13 tour AND received a great discount!!! Soooooo happy!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Had to share!
~N

Excellent news :dance3:

Had to share!
~N

eeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeee!!!

(That's dolphin-speak for AWESOME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter