2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping everyone in Teena's house is feeling better today.

It has been very quiet.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve.

I know! This morning we were all the way near the bottom of Page 2 of the resorts subforum! Everyone must be very busy, I hope it is happy-busy!

I think everyone is waiting in line for a ride at WDW! Has anyone else been checking the wait times and looking at the crazy crowded pictures people are posting from the World today? I love WDW but I would not want to be there today.

I think everyone is waiting in line for a ride at WDW! Has anyone else been checking the wait times and looking at the crazy crowded pictures people are posting from the World today? I love WDW but I would not want to be there today.

Not me either. I am much happier wrapped up in my nice warm blanket and on the DIS rather then dealing with that mess :scared1:.

I hope everyone has a Magical yet safe New Year's :goodvibes.

Happy 2014 to all the YC/BC thread posters!

Thanks for helping me plan our first YC trip in July 2013.

Best tip I learned: After Check out on last day, relax in SAB, then use locker room in fitness club to shower and change for flight home!

Best use of humor on Disboards: Buzzy! Thanks for the stress-busting posts! You rock!

Happy New Year to all my lovely YC/BC Dis friends.

First words out of DDs mouth today "We go to Disney this year" :banana::banana::banana:

We are so bringing our daughter up right! :rotfl2:

party:Happy New Year to all my DIS friends. party:

We had our annual New Years bash at our house last night. We counted back and it has been going for at least 20 years. I love my family and I love my friends. Only regret is I couldn't have you guys here with us. :grouphug:

I had a friend there and he thoroughly enjoyed. I think if you know WDW like we know WDW we could totally do it!

Happy New Year to all my lovely YC/BC Dis friends.

First words out of DDs mouth today "We go to Disney this year" :banana::banana::banana:

We are so bringing our daughter up right! :rotfl2:

Totally restores my faith in future generations!

Hey, Mike!

Almost time to start playing the "One Week From Today" game!

:goodvibes

:rotfl2: Lee Ann and I were sitting here checking out the 10 forecast. We actually kept adding on :goodvibes and now we arrive next Tue for a night at Pop, then one night at VWL and then next Thurs for 4 nights at BCV's.

Lee has learned to just wait to trip time and ask "Where we staying and how many nights?"

Happy New Year Dis friends! :goodvibes

So sad that everyone is feeling sick, but this picture is fantastic! Love it.

:rotfl2: Lee Ann and I were sitting here checking out the 10 forecast. We actually kept adding on :goodvibes and now we arrive next Tue for a night at Pop, then one night at VWL and then next Thurs for 4 nights at BCV's.

Lee has learned to just wait to trip time and ask "Where we staying and how many nights?"

Sounds like another great trip. Those extra nights are so much fun.

I think I remember reading during the summer that they had Ahi Tuna at HH. Do they still have it? The menu on allears did not list it.

I think I remember reading during the summer that they had Ahi Tuna at HH. Do they still have it? The menu on allears did not list it.

I do remember reading that, but I think it was something only available at the bar.

Who was it who got this, a couple of times maybe? Couchy? Nannette? Someone else?

I bet if you do a search of Ahi Tuna on one of these two threads, you will find the info.

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun (July and August 2013)
2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun (May, June and July 2013)

party:Happy New Year to all my DIS friends. party:

Ditto what Mike said!!

I do remember reading that, but I think it was something only available at the bar.

Who was it who got this, a couple of times maybe? Couchy? Nannette? Someone else?

I had it when there over the summer! Was delish!!! I wouldn't know if they only have it certain times of the year or if it's all the time. I do know you could only get it at the bar (HH) not off the menu at the pool.

HTH
~N

Ditto what Mike said!!

I had it when there over the summer! Was delish!!! I wouldn't know if they only have it certain times of the year or if it's all the time. I do know you could only get it at the bar (HH) not off the menu at the pool.

HTH
~N

Thanks Nannette. I am so hoping that we come off the wait list for BCV. I told DH that Yak and Yeti has it and I think they had it somewhere at BC. I will have to check for it if we are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter