2012 Weddings!!

These 2012 weddings rae coming round so quickly ladies -

Out of interest - How many of you have anything except the dress sorted?

We are officially one year out (as of yesterday!):cool1:

I FINALLY got the information on Room Blocks and our LOA yesterday at 4pm. I was getting a little nervous but our consultant came through. I do have to say she is awesome and so far I have had NOTHING but good things to say about her. I was just worried since I hadn't heard but she was away on business. I also think someone mentioned they laid some people off there so I'm sure everyone else has to pick up that work.

Now I need to get planning. I have absolutely NOTHING done. No dress, no bridesmaid dresses, no anything. I gotta kick it up a notch here!:upsidedow

We got our signed contract back in the mail along with the annual pass vouchers! :banana:

We have already been in contact with our wedding planner, Michelle Wenzler-Dorr and her assistant Christy who have been wonderful so far. The months definitly are seeming to move a bit faster now. :yay:

We got our signed contract back in the mail along with the annual pass vouchers! :banana:

We have already been in contact with our wedding planner, Michelle Wenzler-Dorr and her assistant Christy who have been wonderful so far. The months definitly are seeming to move a bit faster now. :yay:

Hi! How exciting! We are still waiting to receive our signed contract and AP passes. I know, everything seems so fast now! Before we know it it will be April! Happy Planning!:woohoo:

My flights, tickets and accommodation are all booked now so that only leaves the wedding! We are hoping for 22 August at Yacht Club Gazebo. Followed by Dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

We got our signed contract and annual pass vouchers back yesterday!! We also took our engagement pics!!!

We decided to move our wedding to a Sunday so we are now pencilled in for November 11, 2012. This could always revert back to the original plans -less than 2 months until we hit our 16 month mark!

Were awaiting our contract email......Jan 6 at wp/adh.....8 months out

Checking in over here to all my Disbrides 2012!!!! I really can't believe were almost half way through 2011 already! OUR DAYS ARE COMING UP LADIES!!!!! Hope everyone's planning is going good.

What do you girls plan on doing for your rehearsal dinner? After extensive research we decided to do a Sago Cay Dessert Party, as many options get pricey once you've got more than 20 people, in my opinion.

We are big parrotheads so we are thinking about having the rehearsal dinner at Margaritaville over at City Walk. It depends on how many people we end up inviting...otherwise we'll probably do Ohana.

HI fellow 2012 Disney Brides! We are planning on getting married October 11, 2012 I am so excited for June 11th... its the day we go for the lottery on time and placement for the ceremony and reception!

Is anyone planning on going to the Open House for Disney Fairytale weddings in August?? I know me and DF are, I think my MOH and mom might tag along too.

When exactly is this happening? I was thinking of going down to WDW again in August, I may try to plan around this event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter