2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

If I book for Dec 2012 and include the DDP in my package....and they announce Free DDP to coincide with my trip, will that be refunded from my trip? I won't pay the balance until October anyway so will the cost be removed from my bill? :confused:

If I book for Dec 2012 and include the DDP in my package....and they announce Free DDP to coincide with my trip, will that be refunded from my trip? I won't pay the balance until October anyway so will the cost be removed from my bill? :confused:
Yes, they will credit you the difference on your package reservation.

Here is a link to all of the Free Dining Info & Guidelines:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2771101

Same here! Hoping for December dates too... If Disney follows the same pattern of the last 2 years, I'd say we'll see dates around that time frame:

November 24 to December 1, 2012
December 10 to December 20, 2012

Add me to the early October list. We are planning for the first or second week. This will be our second trip with our son, but the first where he will "do" anything. He was only 2 months old last time. He will be almost 2 this time. :) I am going to get dining plan anyway, but I would rather it be free (or close to free if we have to upgrade to a basic plan from the QS plan since we are at a value)!

I am so nervous to pick the dates and then have to change them to match the DDP dates. (Since we have to get plane tickets too). We are not booking our plane yet, since AirTran hasn't opened up their October booking yet anyway.

:tinker:

Add me to the early October list. We are planning for the first or second week. This will be our second trip with our son, but the first where he will "do" anything. He was only 2 months old last time. He will be almost 2 this time. :) I am going to get dining plan anyway, but I would rather it be free (or close to free if we have to upgrade to a basic plan from the QS plan since we are at a value)!

I am so nervous to pick the dates and then have to change them to match the DDP dates. (Since we have to get plane tickets too). We are not booking our plane yet, since AirTran hasn't opened up their October booking yet anyway.

:tinker:
The second week of October (Columbus Day/Week) has been blacked out for free dining the last two years, but there's been a free dining discount the first week of October for the last 4 years. Many schools in the South have the second week of October off for fall break and Disney has a lot of conferences during that week also and I think they host a Golf event that week too. If you are wanting the FD discount, I would go with the first week of October.

The second week of October (Columbus Day/Week) has been blacked out for free dining the last three years, but there's been a free dining discount the first week of October for the last 4 years. Many schools in the South have the second week of October off for fall break and Disney has a lot of conferences during that week also and I think they host a Golf event that week too. If you are wanting the FD discount, I would go with the first week of October.

Thank you SOOOOO much. This is why I love these boards. :) I may not post alot, but I lurk b/c the people here are so knowledgeable. I worked there, and still learn new things here. :lovestruc

We are also planning a trip the first week of October. I went ahead and booked at the Resort hoping to get the FD, considering past dates. I'm assuming I can just call & have it added to our package when it's released.

We are also planning a trip the first week of October. I went ahead and booked at the Resort hoping to get the FD, considering past dates. I'm assuming I can just call & have it added to our package when it's released.
Yes, you can add the free dining code to an existing reservation. Here is a link to all of the Free Dining Info and Guidelings, including info about adding a code to an existing reservation:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2771101

Although it doesn't coincide with my dates, I just received an offer for free dining in the Spring. We are planning for the Fall so I won't be using it, but did anybody else receive this offer?

Although it doesn't coincide with my dates, I just received an offer for free dining in the Spring. We are planning for the Fall so I won't be using it, but did anybody else receive this offer?

YES! Just got one yesterday...requires an arrival date on or before
30 JUN...trying to rearrange some calendar conflicts right now. Hey kids...how about a 4th of July WDW trip?...Maybe??? I'm gonna be in the market for a good divorce attorney probably. ;)

YES! Just got one yesterday...requires an arrival date on or before
30 JUN...trying to rearrange some calendar conflicts right now. Hey kids...how about a 4th of July WDW trip?...Maybe??? I'm gonna be in the market for a good divorce attorney probably. ;)

OMG I want a PIN!!! We arrive on June 23rd!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter