2012 free dining - November

There are dates for free dining in November. Check the specials on the Disney website. We are going October 30 to November 6th and we have free dining. You have to check in during the dates listed and you get the free dining for the length of your trip.

There are dates for free dining in November. Check the specials on the Disney website. We are going October 30 to November 6th and we have free dining. You have to check in during the dates listed and you get the free dining for the length of your trip.

Nevermind, sorry.

There has been a Fall 2012 Free Dining Offer since July. I was following a November 2012 Code Watch thread, and some posters were speculating that a FD general public offer was about to come out in July. Then in early July, a number of posters wrote that a FD had been released, along with links. Now, 5 weeks after the offer started, you need to call ASAP.

Here's a blurb from mousesavers.com. I highlighted the dates in November, and the offer expiration. Minimum 3 night stay, minimum 2-day base tickets for each person in a room. http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...-world-vacation-package-discounts/#freedining
Fall FREE Dining Vacation Package Offer

Book a full price Magic Your Way package with theme park passes at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and enjoy a FREE Dining Plan! Valid for arrivals most nights 9/30/12-10/4/12, 10/19/12-11/1/12, 11/9/12-11/15/12, 11/23/12-11/29/12 and 12/10/12-12/20/12.

Stay at select Disney Value Resorts and get a FREE Quick Service Dining Plan.
Stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts and get a FREE regular Dining Plan.

Note that if you already booked a vacation package prior to June 3, rebooking it to get the free dining option will cause the theme park tickets in your package to be repriced to the new, higher prices.

If you want a higher-level dining plan than the free one included with your package, you can pay the difference to upgrade. For example, if you book a Value resort and get the Quick Service Dining Plan for free, you can upgrade to the regular Dining Plan for $16.55 per day per adult and $3.03 per day per child ages 3-9 (difference between $51.54 ad/$15.02 ch for Dining Plan and $34.99 ad/$11.99 ch for Quick Service). The highest upgrade available is to the Deluxe Dining Plan: you cannot upgrade to the Premium or Platinum Plan.

Book by 9/29/12. 3-night minimum stay; 14-night maximum stay. Package must include a 2-day to 10-day theme park ticket for each person in the party. Free Dining benefit applies to entire stay as long as you check in within the included dates, even if your stay extends beyond those dates. Excludes Ft. Wilderness Campsites, 3-Bedroom Grand Villas and Little Mermaid section of Art of Animation Resort. Everyone in your party must purchase the same package and same tickets. Some room categories, dates and resorts may not be available, and the number of vacation packages available with this offer is limited.​

Here's wdwinfo.com's blurb: http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/disneypackages.htm#general

This is sort of true. I mean you can technically check in the last day of free dining and have it for your whole trip, but there are no "November" dates, which is what the OP asked.

See my post (above) for FD dates in November 2012. I changed my November 2012 reservations to FD as soon as it was announced in July.

watch allears.net and mouse for less.com and mousesavers.com and wdwmagic.com and is possible they will bring out more FD

See my post (above) for FD dates in November 2012. I changed my November 2012 reservations to FD as soon as it was announced in July.

Yes, sorry, I stand corrected. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. I suppose I'm too busy worrying about March 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter