2012 Fall Advantage!!!

Hey Fall 2012 Hopefuls!! Just wondering if any of us were still around. Only about four more months until we get to apply! I have a friend who is currently waiting for her Spring 2012 decision, so I'm living vicariously through her process and I can't wait to do one of my own!

Hope everyone is having a good semester!

I started off doing qsft for the fall advantage 2010 season. Then extended into the spring working in costuming.

How did you like working Costuming?? Especially Entertainment costuming, that sounds like so much fun!

Hello Everyone!

I am a Fall 2012 hopeful as well! Probably not FA, but who knows, things might change. :) I'm 21 and will be 22 by the time of the program. The top roles I would like are Merchandising, Costuming, and BBB hostess. And maybe audition for Character Performer, just for fun! Good luck to everyone on their application processes, and hope you're all doing well!!

6 years of lurking here and I finally join because the CP :D

Hey other hopefuls!

I'll be 19 at the time of my program (if I get in!). Top roles for me would be Front Desk, FSFB, Attractions, and PhotoPass.

Around what time do Fall and FA applications come out?

Hey everyone!! I'm considering applying for Fall Advantage 2012!! I applied for Spring Advantage 2012, but I'm pending and there's a chance I won't be accepted, or I might have to wait until December to hear back, at which point I won't go during the spring because I will have classes selected and housing taken care of at my school.

Just some quick questions- applications for Fall typically come out mid-January correct? Do you think there is any chance the apps will be released later than usual because they came out late for the Spring this year (supposed to come out mid-August, weren't released until Sep. 5). Also, do I have to wait 6 months to apply again, or can I apply the first day apps come out (like, would applying in March be too late for Fall)??? Thanks!!!!

I am totally new to posting on this board, but I am planning on doing the 2012 FA, too!

My name is Colleen, I am 21 yrs old (will be 22 when the FA starts), and i heard about the DCP back when i was in 7th grade and i have wanted to do it since!!! :love:

I am interested in doing attractions mostly! and i would LOVE to work in the MK!! EPCOT would be my second, then Hollywood Studios!

I will be doing this internship post-grad, also!! i am SO excited (maybe TOO excited) about this program! It is like a dream come true that this even exists and there is a chance that i could actually work, and be in the happiest place on earth, every day!! :goodvibes

Helloooooooo!

I've been thinking about finally applying for FA 2012. I'll be 20, turning 21 in November.

For my dream role, I'm torn between Transportation and Hospitality.

By the way, my name is Joe and I used to be pretty active on these boards. I certainly look forward to chatting with all you!

Hey everyone! I'm also hoping to do the 2012 Fall CP. I'm currently not sure if I'll be doing advantage or not, but either way, I'm starting to get excited about a new adventure. I'm graduating this spring with a degree in european history and a minor in theatre performance, and I'm hoping to either work in the entertainment division or the operation division. I would love to creep people out at ToT or HM, or work as one of the absolutely hysterical street performers in HS.

Hey Everybody :) My name is Jess and I am thinking about applying for Fall Advantage 2012 as well :) I was going to wait a few years... but my heart is really in Disney. I know if I wait, I'm going to feel like I missed out on opportunities. So I'm just going to apply and see what happens! :goodvibes

My absolute dream role would be a character performer :) Jasmine and Belle preferably. Or really anything. I'm not majoring in anything performance wise but I have been in lots of musicals and plays, and I love to sing!

I think other ideas would be Photopass Photographer, BBB Hostess, Merchandise, and Attractions.

I really can't wait to go!! :goodvibes I have been wanting to do this since I was like.. 10 or 12 years old.

Also, I'm very active on the boards right now and I love writing trip reports. So if you like to read trip reports about people our age... I'm currently in the process of writing one about my friends trip from August! I'd love to have some new readers join in! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2800055

And yeah... that's about it! I can't wait! :banana: I hope everything works out!!

Hey Jess :) Long time no see :) JK! Hi! My name is Deva (day-va) and I am also applying for Fall Advantage! 2012! I was thinking of applying for winter 2012 advantage (now) but I think i'm gonna finish this semester and next semester and then apply and work next summer to save up some money! I, like many other's on this thread will be turning 20 next September! I have always wanted to work at Disney, and even though my true calling is a character performer, I'm applying for Costuming, Vacation Planner, Main Entrance Operations, and Merchandise! I will definitely do another season just so that I can go work in Attractions after!!!!! Can't wait to get to know all of you!!!!

I can't wait until January/February roles around for applications to come out! It feels strange and also exciting for me to finally do something I've been dreaming about since middle school. I'm looking at the attractions, front desk, and merchandise positions for Disneyland. :goodvibes

I don't plan to do advantage, but I plan on doing regular fall :) I'm SO excited, hope I get accepted! It's nice to meet all of you :goodvibes

Hey Everybody :) My name is Jess and I am thinking about applying for Fall Advantage 2012 as well :) I was going to wait a few years... but my heart is really in Disney. I know if I wait, I'm going to feel like I missed out on opportunities. So I'm just going to apply and see what happens! :goodvibes

My absolute dream role would be a character performer :) Jasmine and Belle preferably. Or really anything. I'm not majoring in anything performance wise but I have been in lots of musicals and plays, and I love to sing!

I think other ideas would be Photopass Photographer, BBB Hostess, Merchandise, and Attractions.

I really can't wait to go!! :goodvibes I have been wanting to do this since I was like.. 10 or 12 years old.

Also, I'm very active on the boards right now and I love writing trip reports. So if you like to read trip reports about people our age... I'm currently in the process of writing one about my friends trip from August! I'd love to have some new readers join in! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2800055

And yeah... that's about it! I can't wait! :banana: I hope everything works out!!

I remember reading one of your trip reports! You are so pretty!

Hi everyone!

I am currently on the wait list for the 2012 spring advantage. If I do not get into the program, or the PI I am going to reapply for the fall program.

Anyone else on the wait list for the spring advantage 12?

Hello everyone:) I'm hoping to apply for the fall advantage program for 2012 if everything falls into place (as in: getting my braces off first and saving enough money for the things I need for when I hopefully am accepted. I am getting my braces off in about 6 months so I'm very excited.) I am a little confused on when the Disney college program begins to accept applications for the fall advantage. They don't specify at all on the site about what season they're accepting current applications for. I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me an estimated time or date when they usually accept applications for the fall advantage. It would be very helpful so I could finally set a deadline for myself and the goals I want to achieve. Thanks!

Well I was planning on doing the Spring program this upcoming semester but because of my completely stupid application mistake that wont happen. So...I'm trying for Fall! After thinking about it, I'm actually glad it happened this way. I got a great intership, im transfering schools, I'm now in a relationship, and I wont be there during the intense Spring/Summer heat ;) So in a way, im glad I made the mistake and starting thinking about everything in a whole new way.

While I would be missing the holidays at home, the holiday overtime and the cooler temps will be VERY enjoyable. I've also been dying to get down to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal so being down there would make that a reality.

I am very intersted in PhotoPass becaue I am a freelance photographer and my major is Visual Communications. If not that, then Lifeguarding and Attractions would be my next choice. I've been lifeguarding for 6 years and I have also been a ride op for a couple season at another major park and loved it.

Hey all!

My name is Aaisha and I will be applying for the DCP Fall 2012 term as well. I am in the process of tranferring from a CC to a 4 year college and next fall I will be taking only one class, so what better way to spend my free time than in Disneyland? Any others applying to do the DCP in Disneyland? Hit me up :)

Its probably been mentioned before, but does anyone know when applications go live for the fall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter