• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*2012 DATES/RESORTS* Post your trip dates here!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I went in for a C-section last week and delivered a healthy baby boy! :cloud9: List is updated now! Keep 'em coming! So exciting!!:banana:

Congratulations - Another Disney Maniac has been born! :thumbsup2 Hope both of you are doing well. :goodvibes

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I went in for a C-section last week and delivered a healthy baby boy! :cloud9: List is updated now! Keep 'em coming! So exciting!!:banana:

Congrats!

DH and I are surprising our daughter with a birthday trip from 1/8/12 - 1/13/12 at Coronado Resort; we have free dining (second trip with FD) and upgraded to the Deluxe plan!

wow. Congratulations on your baby. We are going to DW again. 2/5/12 - 2/11/12 staying at Caribbean Beach

Congrats on your new baby!!!!:cool1::hug:

I booked our 2012 trip last week. First time I've ever had two trips booked at one time!:scared1:

So far the dates are August 24th to Sept 1st at POR.
But I know I'll add days on to the start of the trip most likely. And I'll probably change resorts at some point:rotfl: Yes.. I'm one of "those" planners. But I wanted to make sure we locked in free dining this time.

Jan 20-22, at POP, hopefully will be able to afford an upgrade (fingers crossed for a AP discount to be released soon. If we get a good price, we are hoping for either POFQ or POR or WL or AKL. It is my 2 year anniversary so we want a special time. I already have ADR for Artist Point!

In addition, we are also planning another trip to POP sept 5th-8th for my bday next year.

Jan 20-22, at POP, hopefully will be able to afford an upgrade (fingers crossed for a AP discount to be released soon. If we get a good price, we are hoping for either POFQ or POR or WL or AKL. It is my 2 year anniversary so we want a special time. I already have ADR for Artist Point!

In addition, we are also planning another trip to POP sept 5th-8th for my bday next year.

I have you for two trips in 2012 then, right?

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes on the birth of my precious baby boy!!

The list has been updated and is growing by leaps and bounds! Just seeing all the trips being planned makes me excited for all of us! :goodvibes

As always, let me know if any plans change or if I have any details mixed up and I will be glad to change them!

I have you for two trips in 2012 then, right?

Yes you are correct. We have AP so we plan on taking several 2-3 day trips while we have them. Those are the only 2 so far for sure because they are anniversary and bday celebrations. Thanks for adding me to your group!

April 27th to May 13th for us :)
at Windsor Hills/Madeira Beach/Royal Pacific Resort
:woohoo::cheer2::cheer2::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2:

I'll be heading to WDW with my mom in October of 2012. We'll be staying at POP from 10/16/12 to 10/24/12. It's going to be a belated celebration of my 30th birthday which will be in July of 2012. :cool1:

I'll be heading to WDW with my mom in October of 2012. We'll be staying at POP from 10/16/12 to 10/24/12. It's going to be a belated celebration of my 30th birthday which will be in July of 2012. :cool1:

Happy Birthday:cool1::banana::yay: Mine is July 16th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter