• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 Caribbean Beach Countdown!

Jumping aboard....going to CBR May 4th to 11th !! cant wait...woohoo
(driving from Houston for the first time, hopefully it will be ok!!!!!!)

Count us in too May 28th-June 4th, and our first time on site! Booked a pirate room and surprising our DS and DD this year! We are driving 16hrs from Texas and not sure how long we can go without the kiddos seeing signs and asking questions....we told them we are going to Destin for our vacation this year. :woohoo:

We are driving 16hrs from Texas and not sure how long we can go without the kiddos seeing signs and asking questions....we told them we are going to Destin for our vacation this year. :woohoo:

You should have said Ft Lauderdale or Hollywood, to give you a reason for taking the FL Turnpike, then "OOPS, I took the wrong exit! What, this goes to Disney World; sure, why not?") :rolleyes1

We're driving from New Orleans, leaving in 15 days. Y'all have fun, and wave as you go through!

Just booked my CBR stay! 8/8- 8/11 then 8/11- 8/14 at POP:cool1:

We are staying 6/7 through 6/9 (3 nights) at CBR before our first Disney Cruise!

I haven't been to CBR in about 15 years or so...it was my first on-sight hotel and I loved it! Now we have kids and I can't wait for them to experience it.

My sister and her two young adult children and I and my young adult children are all going 9/26 through 10/2 and staying at CBR. I've been to WDW a number of times, but stayed at POR and BW in the past. This will be my/our first stay at CBR. My sister has been once to DW for only a day, but this will be her first stay on property. I'm super excited to be going with her and the crew!:cool1::cool1:

I'm not new to the disboards... I just got an updated name, etc...:rolleyes2

My family of four (me, DH, DS11 and DD3) will be at CBR from June 9th-June 14th :) Can't wait!!! :cool1:

Just booked the last week in August at CBR (8/28-9/4/2012 actually). My daughter and i went to CBR the same week last year and took advantage of the free dining offer. We ended up changing our flights and left 2 days earlier due to the hurricane that hit NY. While we were having a blast everyone up here was dealing with the storm and no electricity. Praying that this year is a bit less uneventful! Anyone else headed down the week we will be there?

Hello CBRers!
Not to rub it in our anything, but I'm posting this FROM the Caribbean Beach, Trinidad North, bldg 32!
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.
We checked in yesterday, staying til Saturday. Already had some pixie dust come our way, saw the EPCOT fireworks through the trees, and ready to tackle MK today with DW, DS6, and his grandparents. Wish me luck ;)
Y'all take care of the world for me; I'll be ignoring it for the next 6 days.

Sounds awesome Urugami!!! Soak up some sun for us!! Hope you have a great trip!!!!

Just got back from my first trip to CBR! We were in Martinique #25, perfect location. (I requested it). I thought it was great, I don't think I could find a bad thing to say about it.

25 days left!
At CB from 5/21 to 5/26!!!

EDIT: My PTR link is in my signature, if anyone wants to follow along with honeymooners at Caribbean Beach! :)

Good morning fellow CBR reservation holders! I just updated the list to add two dozen more Disers. It looks like the CBR is going to be one busy place this year.

If any of you have started trip reports or pre-trip reports, feel free to post the links here so we can read along.

For those of you who haven't already done so, I'd love to have you all come over to my pre-trip report and join in on our plans for our May/June trip.

We'll be staying at CBR May! 5-12. I plan to put LGMH in our window. Can't wait! Our first stay at CBR!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter