2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% sure that all the yc rooms have full balconies..then again all I have stayed in are the lagoon view, so i can guarantee that the lagoon view all have full balconies

Seems like we had discussion/pictures of the YC room with a small balcony. It was one or two rooms out of 630 in the whole resort. Just enough to keep you from saying that all rooms have large balconies.

Not all BC rooms have balconies (Juliette or otherwise). Our room this past May didn't have either type of balcony. Our window was directly over a flat roof near the DME loading area.

We were quite dissapointed as I thought they all had some type of balcony.

So who puts one contact in and forgets to put the other one in? Yep, me. I'd say I really need this vacation.

Thankfully, my eye doctor is practically across the street from my office and they had one they could give me to get through the day without going blind.

3 days from right now, we'll be landing at MCO!

This made me laugh!
Have a wonderful vacation!

janinev7 said:
We just got back from a week at the villas! I didn't do online check in as I had requests.(high floor, Epcot side) I however still didn't get either of my requests! (we got 2nd floor pool view) I asked when checking in to see if there was anything that came closer to my request and they said no.
That being said, we ended up loving the location of the room we were in! We could use the stairs instead of elevator and I could peek out to the quiet pool to see if it was crowded before heading down!
So...I don't think online check in makes much of a difference. There weren't any lines to check in and we arrived about noon.
Have a great trip! pixiedust:

We had the exact same request last December and got the same location as you. We also liked the room.

95% sure that all the yc rooms have full balconies..then again all I have stayed in are the lagoon view, so i can guarantee that the lagoon view all have full balconies

Hmm do you know if all BC lagoon view rooms have full balconies? Or do the all at least have SOME sort of balcony?

stefani_ said:
Hmm do you know if all BC lagoon view rooms have full balconies? Or do the all at least have SOME sort of balcony?

No, I'm pretty sure that there is a mix of full and Juliet balconies on that side, too. It is part of the design of the building.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi Everyone,

We are considering upgrading our January YC trip to Concierge Level. We've stayed CL before at the YC but we haven't done the lagoon/pool view. On the Standard side of the CL there are joint balconies is that the case on the lagoon/pool view as well? That is something we really want to avoid and we're basing our decision to upgrade on this.

Any help really appreciated. Also - are there any photos of what the view looks like from a YC lagoon/pool view? I tried searching but didn't find much.

Thank you!

mickeynut1 said:
We will be there during the same time, but at the YC :goodvibes. We are at the YC 7/15-7/18, then on DCL for a 3 night cruise, then the Poly 7/21-7/24 :yay:. The Poly is a great resort and I'm sure you'll have a great stay :thumbsup2..

Oh my gosh...that sounds like a wonderful trip! It's funny that our dates are so similar at almost the same resorts! Can I go on vacation with your family? I've always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise. I'll have to check prices and see if it's something we might be able to swing! :)

Seems like we had discussion/pictures of the YC room with a small balcony. It was one or two rooms out of 630 in the whole resort. Just enough to keep you from saying that all rooms have large balconies.

Guess I'll add Full Balcony to my YC room request :upsidedow

I think its 50-50 at the beach club. there are alot of lagoon rooms
that do not have full balconies..
your best shot of getting a full balcony is to request the quiet pool area.
all of the rooms there are full balconies however its not the greatest
lagoon view

2 weeks! I check-in in 2 weeks!!! And I get to go pick up my Mickey Mail from mt TA today :cool1:

So now my questions - we do have a request attached to our room so would it be better for us to check in when we get there or should we check in on-line?

I've not done check-in on-line before (or made a room request before) so I'm not sure if it's more likely to get our request if we talk to someone at the check-in desk

2 weeks! I check-in in 2 weeks!!! And I get to go pick up my Mickey Mail from mt TA today :cool1:

So now my questions - we do have a request attached to our room so would it be better for us to check in when we get there or should we check in on-line?

I've not done check-in on-line before (or made a room request before) so I'm not sure if it's more likely to get our request if we talk to someone at the check-in desk

I check-in in 2 days!! :cool1: We didn't do online check-in, so I check-in live in 2 days.

:yay: :cheer2: :yay: Are you packing? :goodvibes

The only things left to pack are those last minute things - the stuff we use every day.

Hubby is doing laundry today since he has the day off. I'll do any dishes tonight and then tomorrow we'll be eating off paper plates and using red solo cups and emptying the trash before we go to bed. I need to drop off the rent check tonight.

We also have a list on the front door to check off before we walk out on Saturday morning - things like unplug appliances, close all the windows (especially important since hurricane Sandy is heading our way)...

:yay: :cheer2: :yay: Are you packing? :goodvibes

I wish I was... but I have a wedding tomorrow I'm part of that has been taking up all my free time this week and last week I was sick. Luckily I only need to pack for me so I hope to be able to start this weekend.

I have been plotting what to bring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter