2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ ~ March, April and May ~Do Not Post Here-Old Thread

Just thought I would post one of my favorite pics from February.....We were staying at BWV then....Can't wait until our BCV stay in Sept!

f025.jpg

Wonderful picture!!!

Some room location help, please!

Looking to stay at YC for just one night of our trip - not sure if need standard or garden view.

We need ground floor. Are the standard rooms at YC that are ground floor?

I ask, because last year with BC we booked a standard and requested ground floor (balconies make me nervous with my autistic son). Our standard room ended up being a room on 4th floor with GORGEOUS view.... unfortunately, back down to lobby to see about getting a ground floor, since even my little girls looked at me and said mom, we can't stay in here with our brother.

Anyway... went to see what they could do... turns out they said there just doesn't exist a standard ground floor room? They put us in a garden view, near the lobby - which funny, the year prior we had the same room!

SOOOOO.... if looking to try YC this time, does a ground floor standard room exist? Or should we just book garden view. Really, we dont' care about the view anyway. Would like to request ground floor and near lobby - is that possible? Which category should I book?

Thanks!!!

Have a BLAST!

p.s. - am I the only one getting weird mesages whenever I post about socket connections, etc?

Nope. Not alone. They have been working on the servers the last few days.

Some room location help, please!

Looking to stay at YC for just one night of our trip - not sure if need standard or garden view.

We need ground floor. Are the standard rooms at YC that are ground floor?

I ask, because last year with BC we booked a standard and requested ground floor (balconies make me nervous with my autistic son). Our standard room ended up being a room on 4th floor with GORGEOUS view.... unfortunately, back down to lobby to see about getting a ground floor, since even my little girls looked at me and said mom, we can't stay in here with our brother.

Anyway... went to see what they could do... turns out they said there just doesn't exist a standard ground floor room? They put us in a garden view, near the lobby - which funny, the year prior we had the same room!

SOOOOO.... if looking to try YC this time, does a ground floor standard room exist? Or should we just book garden view. Really, we dont' care about the view anyway. Would like to request ground floor and near lobby - is that possible? Which category should I book?

Thanks!!!

When I rebooked at BC a few weeks ago GV was only $5 more a night than SV. I'm not a 'gotta have a view person' but for $30 more for the whole trip I'll go for it.

Teena and Dee - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new BC/YC posters. I think you'll find that we are the friendliest thread on the DIS!!!!

Please add me to the list

christinpf
BC July 6 - 14 Family trip (3 families, 9 total)

First stay at Beach Club!!!!!

Chris

Teena and Dee: Have a great time :banana:

Lucky Dogs.........................Wait I see a plane flying over me, wonder if I can catch it!!!!

My paranoia always keeps me from announcing a Disney trip until we're 100 days out, but since this is WDW minus 100, please add us to the Be Our Guest list for July 22-29. BC CL, here we come (in a little over three months... :))!

:wave2:

Do you have an upcoming trip planned?

Dee

Thank you for the welcome! Unfortunately not yet. I'm graduating this May so I have to find a job first, but that just means I'll be able to save for a wonderful trip, right? :goodvibes Hopefully in the next few years I'll be back at the BC :)

Good morning! (I just want to check my ticker.)

Good morning! I am trying to get my ticker to work...i copied and pasted the link after I created the ticker...and now it's just showing the link AHHHH! Help...what am I doing wrong? TIA!

How did you copy it? Just copy and paste? I'll take a look and see. The site that I made mine on had different options for posting it and I know I had trouble at first too.

It gave a few different options, and I just picked one and copied it to my signature...

Pick the last one (the one that says Image URL) and then go back to your edit signature option. Right above the box to put your signature, where the format buttons are, click on the one that looks like a picture and it should say "insert image", then a little box opens. Paste the link into there. That should work!

MOVIES
I do have one question. I should know the answer, since I've been there in October twice, but I never paid much attention. At what time do movies typically start in early/mid-October? I would guess 7:30 or 8:00 pm, but does someone remember? THANKS

When we were there in Oct. last year movies started at 8pm.

Teena and Dee - HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new BC/YC posters. I think you'll find that we are the friendliest thread on the DIS!!!!

Ditto this!!

pixiedust:Lots of pixiedust to Teena and Dee, have a fabulous time pixiedust:

:welcome::welcome:

to all the new posters! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter