2012 Advice needed

welsh princess

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys, I'm hoping you can help with my dilemma! We were looking to go to Orlando next summer with the in-laws but they have to postpone until 2013 (nothing was booked so no problems). My DH and I had a chat and we decided we would go somewhere in Europe next year as we wanted 2 do more than we usually do when we go in 2013!:sad1::sad2::sad1:

So, our dilemma is it will cost the same to go to Spain for 2 weeks as it will to go to Orlando (I know 1 is A/I and 1 room only, but DH hasn't worked that out and I'm not going to tell him:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1)

We have found a flydrive for 27 July for 14 nites 2A 2C (15&9) for £3198 with insurance which I thought was good. Now heres the big question, where do we go, what do we see? We don't want to do the parks as we have done them in the past and will be doing them all the year after but we would like to see more of Florida, does anyone have any ideas on where to go and where to book as we usually do package hols. Any advice will be greatly welcomed......sorry I waffled on:):)

Thank you
Emma

When in 2013 are you planning to go? If this is within 12 months of your 2012 trip and you would like to do the parks both trips have you thought about an annual pass?

With careful planning you would only have to pay for the park tickets once. :thumbsup2

A couple of thoughts; if you want to do Florida the keys are great and you could easily spend a week there, with maybea week in Orlando doing some of the other attractions such as with maybe a sneaky couple of days for a Disney fix. On the way between the Keys and Orlando you also have Miami and the Everglades.

A different thought, have you considered California? Disneyland is great and a different experience to WDW. Great to contarst and compare and there are tons of other things to see in that area. We did it in 2008 and will definately go back.

Good luck :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you for your suggestions.... greatly appreciated:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Have decided to book the Flydrive and wait a little while before we decide what to do, would love to do the keys so maybe thats where we may end up for a few days:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Thanks again
Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter