2011?!

I am hoping for spring/fall 2011 in Entertainment. I am planning on majoring in Musical Theater or Opera Studies....
I think I may be jumping the gun since its so far away except I can't help myself from reading CP blogs and religiously reading the website. I feel better to have commrades in the same far-off pursuit! ;)

I am hoping for spring/fall 2011 in Entertainment. I am planning on majoring in Musical Theater or Opera Studies....
I think I may be jumping the gun since its so far away except I can't help myself from reading CP blogs and religiously reading the website. I feel better to have commrades in the same far-off pursuit! ;)

I wanna do entertainment too. I'm 5'7" so idk how well that would go over. to my top 3 choices are entertainment, attractions, and maybe concierge

What's everyones top 3??

I wanna do entertainment too. I'm 5'7" so idk how well that would go over. to my top 3 choices are entertainment, attractions, and maybe concierge

What's everyones top 3??

Ha. yeah I'm 5'9.5"

So basically unless they measure me totally different...?

haha I'm not even sure what my top three are!

haha. I am 5'8 but I'm a trained dance so I could be a parade dancer... Basically I would do anything except custodial. Are you guys dancers/singers?

ya im a dancer too! i have been dancing my whole life and live for it. If i could be a part of Disney entertainment i would flip! hahaha

i'm applying for the college program for the spring 2011, i can hardly wait! i'm hoping to audition for entertainment. i've been a dancer my whole life and i wanna be a dancer in the parade! :cheer2:

I want to do the spring 2012 program :)

And I am a Senior in HS, and I would've done it earlier but I plan on doing Marching Band in college, and that's during the fall :(

yay, finally a thread for us 2011 people! =) i've been wanting to do the dcp since high school, but it hasn't worked out, so i'll be going down (hopefully!) after i graduate next december! i've been reading blogs & watching vlogs like NUTS lately, its getting me so excited, haha.

i hope lots of people respond to this thread, i'd love to get to know more people who are going down when i do. =)

I will be hopefully applying for Fall 2011 too! I want to graduate from college first! However, I don't know if I can wait that long!:rotfl:

Another FA 2011 here! I am a junior in college. Because of my major (BFA in Acting) I have to wait until after I graduate- its been agonizing waiting and seeing friends do the program. I'm right with you guys about being super excited really early! lol I, too, want to do Entertainment. Its been my dream to perform at WDW since my first trip when I was 2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter