2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH has a medical condition that makes walking long distances hard on him. We would like to request a room, 1st floor with a patio, close to transportation and the pool. Is there such a room, that is close to those areas?

Congrats to Jeanne and the proud grandparents!!! :dance3:

(Did I win???? :laughing:)

This is my first time back on the boards in weeks but after just learning the news about the change in monorail service for EMH's and after hours events, I am SO glad to be a YC convert!!!

Happy birthday to little Lilly!! Welcome to the world sweet baby!!:cake: :welcome:

BIG CONGRATS to Grandma Teena!!! Wowie!! Princess Lilly is absolutely stunning!! Just look at that precious face!! What a beauty!!:cutie:

Sooooo, soooooo happy for you and your entire family. What a blessing!!

I would have put A LOT of money on the guess that Jeanne was having a boy...when you said before that you peeked at the u/s and could tell immediately the sex of the baby, I just assumed "boy". What a surprise to log in today and see gorgeous Lilly Grace!!

Very, very happy for you!!!!:cloud9:

Lillian Grace, 20 inches, 7:59 am

Picture to follow as soon as I get home from the supermarket!!

This is Marlton Mom posting live from Shoprite Lol!!!

Congrats to the new mommy and daddy and to the proud beaming grandparents!!

~Nannette

First time on in a while - so great to see the good news. Congrats to Teena on becoming a Grandmom and her husband on becoming a Grandpop. And to Jeanne and her husband on the birth of their precious Lilly.

Yea for Princess Lilly.....so when is she going to earn her first set of ears? I figure they already have her first "coming home" vacation booked.

The photo of Teena peering in on Lillian literally brought tears to my eyes!!!! I am so incredibly happy for your whole family Teena!!!!:love:

Any coincidence that Jeanne's baby's name is the same as Walt Disney's wife???? :rolleyes1:rotfl: A Disney baby for sure! :thumbsup2

My DH has a medical condition that makes walking long distances hard on him. We would like to request a room, 1st floor with a patio, close to transportation and the pool. Is there such a room, that is close to those areas?

Your best bet would be to ask for first floor, close to the lobby..... :thumbsup2

LOL "Pixarmom- trust his instincts or kill the water? Any suggestion here?"

We turned off the H20 for the whole house and it took a lot off of our mind, especially since the water heater downloaded on the rec room carpet during our 2007 trip.

~MM
PS we have those stainless steel washer hoses too and the manufacturer recommends turning them off each time you are done using the washer! Can you imagine!!

Can't even think about it - it took months to reconstruct our kitchen after our post-Disney "surprise" in February. Ugh! Although reading Dee's post and yours almost made me laugh about it! So yes, everyone turn off every water source in your house!!! :)

P.S. Thanks for the great photos of Jeanne, Lilly and Teena!

Welcome to the world Lilly!!! :cutie: Congratulations Teena!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Jeanne!!

Cindy

95 all the way!

18 hours in the car with three kids assures that DH and I take the
QUICKEST route possible!!!!

On the way down we drive straight through - only stopping for gas, coffee and bathroom breaks. I even pack all the food and drinks. On the way home we stop in Hilton Head for four nights to rest up from Disney!!!!

Safe travels Robyn!!! Have a great trip!! We have a 16 hour drive, but we split it over 2 days (my Mom lives ~ 6-7 hours from us, so we have to stop and pick her up!). Only 2 months til we get to make the great journey!!

I'll be sending plenty of happy thoughts your way for an easy drive with happy children! :)

Cindy

Hi everyone,

I posted this in the club level forum and thought I would post here as well.

We returned a couple of weeks ago from 9 days at the Beach Club - Stone Harbor Club.

As most of you know, the lounge is smaller than most. It was nice, and we loved the evening offerings from the Captian's Grille.

The staff - especially Basilla, was wonderful.

One thing was missing - smiles on the faces of the guests in the lounge. It made me want to always smile and say hi to everyone even more. Everyone seemed to be "checking everyone out."

A woman even looked at a toddler milling about the room with disgust. It was almost comical that the woman thought there shouldn't be children in the lounge.

I did not experience this at the Polynesian or Wilderness Lodge. Was it the heat?

We had a great trip overall. I do prefer the King Kamehameha Old Faithful Clubs, but I love the Beach Club for it's proximity to Epcot and Stormalong Bay.

The pool parties and lifeguards were fabulous!

The room decor was sooooo relaxing. Love the big rooms and daybed. Love the little details at the Beach Club!

We used the Marketplace a lot and I really enjoyed the grab and go soups and sushi!

DD 11 enjoyed pin trading with the Marketplace staff. Really top notch!

The check in staff was WONDERFUL!

I miss the Beach Club.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter