2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob and I just booked the Beach Club for three nights for our anniversary (32 years). We arrive 8/2 for three nights. Our anniversary is 8/4.

We made dinner reservations for each night already and got what we wanted.

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congrats!

I can't believe no ones asked yet.....Would you like to be added to the August Guest List? :rotfl:

I want to go now!!

Now that rates are coming out for Oct. 2012, I've started pricing a trip. Still not planning to book until Jan. so I'll have some money in the bank to put towards it and because Jan. is Disney month with AAA and we can score some extras.

Bob and I just booked the Beach Club for three nights for our anniversary (32 years). We arrive 8/2 for three nights. Our anniversary is 8/4.

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Yay! :banana::cheer2::banana: Can't think of a better place to spend an anniversary!!!!!!:love:

Congratulations!

Congrats!

I can't believe no ones asked yet.....Would you like to be added to the August Guest List? :rotfl:

Already done!!!

Mike- I added Teena- check out her dates :)

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

I also added priskillet July 26-Aug 2 BC

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Sounds like a perfect Anniversary!! Congratulations on 32 years!

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congratulations!! That is a wonderful anniversary trip! :yay:

I made a reservation today for Cape May dinner for our September trip. It's going to be a surprise for my DH, one that he'll probably figure out tonight when he sees the confirmation email :laughing: DD7 loves crab legs, so I'll be doing a lot of cracking that night ::yes::

Cindy

Teena, that sounds like the perfect way to celebrate your anniversary!

so glad you got all your adrs as well. :goodvibes

Quick question - Does anyone know what the hotel taxes are for the YC? :confused3 I have a confirmation for a room only ressie without the taxes quoted and I want to get an idea of how much it will be.

TIA

Jennifer

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Outstanding Teena, we will be celebrating our 33rd anniversary in December. We will be staying at the YC.:hug:

Can anyone tell me if there are any Garden View rooms I can see Epcot from? I would like a full balcony . WE have a family of 5 so we need a daybed room.

Quick question - Does anyone know what the hotel taxes are for the YC? :confused3 I have a confirmation for a room only ressie without the taxes quoted and I want to get an idea of how much it will be.

TIA

Jennifer

I believe it is 12.5%. 6.5% is county tax, the other 6% is an additional lodging tax.

Cape May
Teppan Edo
Italy (old one, not the new pizza one)

We booked Cape May, Yachtsman, Boma, Tony's, LeCellier, and Teppan Edo. Has anyone eaten at Teppan Edo? It will be a first for us. Also a first at Cape May and Yachtsman. We recently switched one of our ADR's from Coral Reef to Yachtsman based on a lot of mixed reviews for Coral Reef. Do these seem like good choices?

Thanks. 42 days and counting!

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congratulations! We will be arriving on the 4th. Maybe our paths will cross!:)

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congratulations! Enjoy your anniversary trip! :flower3:

We booked Cape May, Yachtsman, Boma, Tony's, LeCellier, and Teppan Edo. Has anyone eaten at Teppan Edo? It will be a first for us. Also a first at Cape May and Yachtsman. We recently switched one of our ADR's from Coral Reef to Yachtsman based on a lot of mixed reviews for Coral Reef. Do these seem like good choices?

Thanks. 42 days and counting!

My family loves Teppan Edo and we are eating there again on our next trip. Enjoy!

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congratulations!! That is wonderful. My son's birthday is August 4 and he'll be turning 11. We're celebrating the week before when we're at YC though. Because of my job I'm never able to take his actual birthday week off. It's always the week before or the week after. He doesn't seem to mind though. We still celebrate at Disney. I'll always remember your anniversary now!!

We are super excited!!!

SAB here we come.

Congrats! We just celebrated our 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter