2011 Weddings

We are 2 days before you on the 10th! Almost a year to go now! :woohoo: We were thinking about our Save-the-Dates to go out in January too! Have fun planning! :goodvibes

Liz- Is your contract ready to go or are you guys still workin' on it? What venues did you pick?

I am getting married next year on 11.11.11, although I could not scrape up the funds for a Disney on-site wedding, I am going to bring the magic to South Carolina with my Disney-themed wedding, and then leave the magic to the experts for my Honeymoon! :)

So excited to get ideas and see everyone's beautiful and special days come together!

So last night my cat woke me up at 3am (she was sneezing) but instead of going back to sleep my head just became overloaded with wedding stuff! I could not make it stop!

Today I have made lots of to do lists and sent a lot of emails to vendors and gone over the couple of bits we have left to pay for. So fingers crossed I sleep tonight!

So last night my cat woke me up at 3am (she was sneezing) but instead of going back to sleep my head just became overloaded with wedding stuff! I could not make it stop!

Today I have made lots of to do lists and sent a lot of emails to vendors and gone over the couple of bits we have left to pay for. So fingers crossed I sleep tonight!

This happens to me a LOT. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and just start thinking about wedding stuff and not be able to get back to sleep because I get all excited! It gets kind of annoying when it's like, the third night in a row.

Liz- Is your contract ready to go or are you guys still workin' on it? What venues did you pick?

I heard from DFTW tonight by phone and they said they will be emailing our LOA tomorrow. :cloud9:

We're having a 2:30 ceremony at the WP, our cocktail hour at the Summerhouse, followed by the reception in the St. Augustine Room. We are also having a farewell/thank you for coming dessert party at the GF Marina on the 11th. :)

Hi!
My wedding is in 2011! The date keeps changing though. As did the Venue. BUT I just got all the venue s and stuff squared away, and now am waiting on a date to be approved ! Woohoo I'm so excited!

Hey, is this forum running really slow for anyone else? I'm like, typing and it takes a looong time for the text to catch up?

Go 2011!!! lol

Date: 1/11/11

We have reserved the Wedding Pavilion for the ceremony and the Whitehall Room & Patio for the reception.

Hopeful date: May 9, 2011

Locations: currently debating between:

A: Sea Breeze Point, reception at Ariel's, DP in Italy

B: everything in Italy

I just realized I never posted on here...I guess I was too worried about jinxing my date!!! But now you can add me to the list! :goodvibes

We are confirmed for 11-11-11!!! :yay:

2:30 pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion
3:30 pm reception at Atlantic Dance Hall
8:30 pm dessert party at Epcot

Horray!!!! :lovestruc

Congrats! We also have a 2:30 ceremony at the WP but the day before and a DP at the GF Marina for 11-11. We wanted 11-11 but couldn't afford the minimum. Glad we didn't have to fight over anything! :)

Hi,

DF and I just sent back our LOA and deposit for our Disneyland Escape wedding! We will be married on May 2nd, 2011 at 1pm on the Dreams Lawn in the Dreams Gazebo with a lunch reception at 1:30 in the Adventure Tower (not sure of the room yet!) So excited..but only five months to put everything together :yay:

We are hoping for 12/12/2011. We have it "held" since they changed the window to 16 months instead of 12, but it's not final until the LOA. Can't wait to get that LOA going!!! :) We are planning a morning ceremony at the WP and then a pre-reception at the Whitehall room, followed by a brunch in a GF ballroom.

Trying to keep it light and brunch-like. Then my new hubby and I can spend a few hours together before a romantic dinner at California Grill. Maybe by ourselves, maybe with our parents...but definitely involving a Wishes viewing ala California Grill.

Congrats to all 2011-ers. Just joined this forum, but I've been reading for a while. Can't wait to start planning and hear about others plans.

Oh don't! It's too soon!

All my planning is done! BEO finished., everything bought.

I don't want it to be here yet as I don't want it to be over!!!

We just sent back the LoA! We're having a Wishes wedding on Aug 25 at Sea Breeze Point, then reception at The Attic (if we can all fit...we're estimating about 35-40 people right now :scared: ).

I wonder who (if any of us!) will be getting married on the same day as Prince William and Kate Middleton? princess:

Hello fellow 2011 brides!
We just signed our LOA yesterday, so I guess I am officially a 2011 Disney bride!!!!! We are saying our I do's on October 21, 2011 at SBP and the reception at Marvin Gardens. The plans for our DP are still up in the air. Not sure if we want to make it our welcome party or have it after the reception. Lot's of planning to do and decisions to make which is so hard for me because I'm so indecisive about everything!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter