• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 Planning - join me!

We have changed our dates and resort. Hopefully for the last time. We are now going 10/09/11-10/15/11 and staying at CBR. We were gonna go in the middle of August but with the heat this year we have decided to go Columbus day week and take the kids out of school for a few days. We were also gonna stay at POR but now my sister can't come so we are back to a family of 4. I have heard so many wonderful things about POR and CBR that it was a hard decision to change. The beaches are what pushed me to choose CBR.

ME! ME!!
We're planning on September 17-25, 2011, and we'll be at POP. It'll be DH, myself, our three kids (will be 5, 3, and 1 at the time), and we're hoping to get my MIL to go, in which case we'll be in two connecting rooms. Can't wait!!!

Im going to Disney Beach resort Sept 1-10th then Again at Pop Century resort Dec.16-19th Soo ready!! :cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Add me .... hoping to book for September 18-25 at ASMu Suites.

I see some have booked already .... I was going to wait until the new year - do you think I should just do it now??

Im doing mine in Oct cause of that rumor Im hearing for Disney 2011 rates!! I so hope thats true!!

I am really looking forward to both of my trips next year. :)

We are going January 12 - 17 and again December 1 - 10 - both times staying at Animal Kingdom Villas.

See you all there. :goodvibes:

Thanks so much for keeping this list, I love seeing when and where everyone is going!

We have changed our dates, can you please change me to the following:

OLD: Jen12573 - 1/15/11-1/22/11 CSR

NEW: Jen12573 - 1/23/11-1/29/11 CSR

Thanks!

We are going July 21 - July 31 with a split stay between Wyndham Bonnet Creek and All Star Music or Pop. By the way there will be at least 18 of us and maybe even 22.:cheer2:

The list looks great and I looked at my name two times in one year and Im like " Its official Im a Disney Addict!!" :lmao:

We changed our dates and our hotel. Now we're October 30 to November 11, staying at the Poly. (previously we were in September.) This way we'll be there for Halloween, and my Mom's birthday!

The list looks great. Thanks! :thumbsup2

The list looks great and I looked at my name two times in one year and Im like " Its official Im a Disney Addict!!" :lmao:

Thanks! It is getting very long. Wonder when I will run out of space. Hard to believe I started almost a year ago.

We're coming too!!!! POR , Sept 29 (last day of FD) till Oct 9..:cool1:

Got you added!

We changed our dates and our hotel. Now we're October 30 to November 11, staying at the Poly. (previously we were in September.) This way we'll be there for Halloween, and my Mom's birthday!

Your dates have been changed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter