2011 Planning - join me!

I'm another one trying to decide on Spring vs. late winter. We don't have to go right before/after Easter, it would be April 9-16, but I still worry about the crowds. The other option is FEb 26- March 5. That actually works better for our schedules (no missed sports, etc.), but the COLD scares me!!! I have enough of that here in Cleveland!

You can add me too!!!!! DH and I will be at AKV over Marathon weekend January 5th-12th!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed IPO as we are staying club level and it felt so good to get the planning materials etc, gotta be ready for that 180 day mark!!!!

You can add me!!! We just decided to go back to WDW in June 2011...Can't wait to make reservations and start the in depth planning!

Add me to the June 2011 list please! :cool1: I was really hoping for a Sept. trip this year but its not in the budget. It's ok though, the planning (read: obsessing) is half the fun and I've got a whole 365 days as of today to do that. :lmao:

I'm looking at CSR but if a code or discount comes out and we're able I'd love to do AKL.

We are planning on June or August 2011. Trying to make that decision so I can book as soon as the prices are out in Aug. We've always done the first week in August in the past but could go the first week in June. I am not sure which yet.

We are in Contemporary July 2011 :lovestruc

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans -Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2007
Polynesian 2009
Contemporary

Hee hee hee hee ho ho ho boy am I in luck I'm visiting my laughing place yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk .......

Our dates are now set, we're arriving Feb 23rd and staying at POR for 10 nights :banana:

We haven't booked yet, something about calling now is throwing me off, why can't you book 'room only' online before the prices come out, like you can over the phone?? :confused3

Silly Disney... :laughing:

:banana::cool1:We have just booked today for august next year gping for two weeks have rented a 4 bed villa as there are 8 of us going, myself, dh adour to boys and then both mine and d's parents, we have done this twice beforethe last time to disney a year ago and always have a fantastic time!!!

Dec 1 - 14th 2011 w/DH, Sister, her husband and my 5 yr old nephew who will actually be 6 when we arrive. 2 of these days will be spent at Universal Studios and IOA. :yay:

Hi there 2011 peeps!!

I was on the old 2009 thread many moons ago...however we never ended up going in 2009. After a rough few years and a divorce, I think DD and I are ready for a fun mommy-daughter trip! :goodvibes Our last WDW trip was in 2007 and we are both so ready for another one.

I may have a friend coming with us...but not 100 percent sure. But for sure it is going to be me and my girl.
We are going in August or September (not sure yet) and staying at Pop or POFQ. She doesn't know that I am planning anything. :ssst: So I am hoping that this can be a surprise trip.

Hopefully, I can keep my yap shut for that long...:rolleyes1

Anyone know the crowd calendar numbers for Jan 18-22, 2011? We're possibly looking at those dates. All depends on crowds....anyone been during that time frame before?

Anyone know the crowd calendar numbers for Jan 18-22, 2011? We're possibly looking at those dates. All depends on crowds....anyone been during that time frame before?

I've been to WDW during that time frame. January 21-Feb 1, 2007...It was pretty quiet for the first 5 days and then the crowds grew as each day passed, but not unmanageable. I would still consider that a great time to go. :goodvibes

Sorry everyone I haven't been able to update the list in a while. I will try and do it this weekend but it has been crazy at our house lately.

Please add us...planning to stay at the POLY 2/2-2/4 then switch to off site (Parc Soleil) until 2/7.

Our 1st trip as a family..DH, DS (5), DS (2) and me the planner.

Super excited and love being able to come on here and educate myself of all things Disney!:banana:

Don't know the exact dates but definetly around Spring break to renew grandson's AP & Sept to renew other AP & free dining (hopefully).

May 2011
Monny2AE 5/6/11-5/14/11 CBR
PoohsFan1 5/11/11 - 5/17/11 BC
beautybelle
Michelleiada
momto2greatkids 5/20/11 - 5/25/11 GF
shaniyah
Abharmagic
Mom2Dash&JackJack - Yacht Club
Meg1884
DisneyDorkORama
Americandy
Trying to Plan
I Believe n Fairies
amyrella
Ava - POP
Kelrykengab
Duckkie - 5/29/11-6/7/11

Would you mind changing me from May to November. No exact dates yet but still staying at CBR. :woohoo: I'm so excited to see WDW at Christmas! :santa:

We've gone the past 2 years for the last week in January and the crowds were pretty low, especially Monday through Friday. 2009 was lower than 2010 but still VERY manageable! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter