• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 Planning - join me!

:woohoo: I just upgraded our trip plans and booked a 2br at BCV for our Jan 2011 trip! We're so excited, we've never stayed there before! :cool1: We transferred our points from RCI and first try we got a villa for the nights we wanted! Now I just have to try for another for the other half of DH's family and then probably rent points for my sister and my parents! I can't wait!!! 302 days until we leave!

Hello,

My name is Jenny and I live in Sydney Australia. I was so thrilled to see this thread as I am planning our family's first WDW christmas vacation December 2011. My DH 32, DD 4years and DS 2.5 are so ecxited too. I can't wait to see and meet more Disney lovers here.

I just wanted to share a special moment that I had with my kids in bed the other morning. I have been telling the children all these stories about WDW and how there will be many special things to look at and do. I was explaining that there is more to Disney than just the rides and toys. I had been telling them about hidden Mickeys earlier in the week and showed them the shape of the mickey head and ears. Anyway while laying in bed the other morning DS age 2.5 yells to DD 4 "look sissy Mickey" I began to look about the room thinking that they had a mickey to in my room when they both started screaming "look mum look" I was looking and looking and then DD said, " A hidden mickey in our house mum" She was pointing at my chandeleir. An then I saw it too. OUR OWN HIDDEN MICKEY. I was so excited :cool1:

Here it is.
P2072985-1.jpg

I am already in the planning stage for our early June 2011 trip here, while still working on this years trip too. In June of 2011 we will be taking our sitter who will be turning 16 while we are there and are trying to find a great meal for her birthday dinner. Still can't decided between HDDR or the Luau at the Poly.

I am planning a Mom and Daughter trip to Pop... We will be leaving the boys at home hehe.. I am so excited to have some people to count down with. I love planning and found it a great way for me to pass the time before our last trip.

Look forward to getting to know you all!!

Add me to the list! We are planning for May 2011. Thats all I have so far, Im not going to start officially planning until after spring break which is in a week.

OCTOBER 2011

Hi :wave2: add me to the list we are planning on October 2011, just waiting on the special offers being released here in the UK. So excited.:banana:

I had a long talk with my mom last night, so add me to the list.

We are traveling March 2011 and December 2011. Gotta love those DVC points!!!!!

May 2011. Will be my first time going since the mid 90s when I was just a kid! It'll just be me and a girlfriend going (I'm so excited!)

Add me to the list also, we are all booked for June 2011.
I am so exited and even though its still awhile to go I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
I will be going with my DH two children and DH's parents. Thank goodness for this site, I am driving everyone mad with all my talk of disney.

Add me to the list also, we are all booked for June 2011.
I am so exited and even though its still awhile to go I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
I will be going with my DH two children and DH's parents. Thank goodness for this site, I am driving everyone mad with all my talk of disney.

I know what you mean. When I was planning trips in the past, my wife and kids were all excited to go, but they got tired of hearing about it pretty quickly. I ended up doing all the planning because they got tired of me asking them so many questions about what they wanted to do each day and when and where we should eat, etc. Eventually, they just said "We don't care. Whatever you plan will be great!".

I know what you mean. When I was planning trips in the past, my wife and kids were all excited to go, but they got tired of hearing about it pretty quickly. I ended up doing all the planning because they got tired of me asking them so many questions about what they wanted to do each day and when and where we should eat, etc. Eventually, they just said "We don't care. Whatever you plan will be great!".

lol mine are exactly the same, but was really happy in work today as i found another Disney fantatic :banana: and she let me talk for ages lol. ooooh ime just so exited :cheer2:

Count me in too! I'm planning a trip for me and my new hubby for September 2011. This will be his first time!! I'm absolutely thrilled and cannot wait - my last visit was 2005. He on the other hand...is supportive but doesn't understand Disney magic yet! :)

Do you think it's too early to book a room at WL for our trip? I want to purchase a package...can I add that on later if I book a room now? Hmmm....
Forgive me - it's my first time doing this myself!! :confused:

Can't wait to plan with you all!!! :yay:

Count me in too! I'm planning a trip for me and my new hubby for September 2011. This will be his first time!! I'm absolutely thrilled and cannot wait - my last visit was 2005. He on the other hand...is supportive but doesn't understand Disney magic yet! :)

Do you think it's too early to book a room at WL for our trip? I want to purchase a package...can I add that on later if I book a room now? Hmmm....

I don't think you can book anything until August 2010.

You can book room only 500 days out. Packages though won't be released until probably August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter