2011 free dining - who's booking now?

We will book soon, planning on June 1-12. Just trying to figure out how many of us will go. We will stay at POP and hope to give the quick serve a try !!

Booked back in early October for late August for WL bunk bed room, did not want to risk the bb room not being available later. But will keep checking back for a 40% pin.

We have an end of August 2011 6 night trip booked with free dining :cool1: We are staying at ASMU in a family suite and will most likely upgrade to the regular dining plan from the QSDP which would only cost us an extra $22/day. We crunched numbers, looked at renting a condo or hotel suite offsite and determined that having both the free dining plan along with Disney's free transportation would save our family of six more than we would save by staying offsite. :thumbsup2

Hi
Do you have to buy the five day ticket? I thought you only had to buy a one day ticket. We did that when we did a split stay to get the package. Also, as long as you don't activate the 5 day ticket, you can use it another time.

2 Day base ticket is the minimum. If not used it won't expire, but will still be on the Key To The World Card.

Also, keep in mind everything is subject to change. Just because Free Dine is historically offered every year, doesn't mean that it will continue to be.

We are booked for free dining May 27-June 4:cool1::cool1:
I always book as soon as I know when we want to go, as I can always change it if a better promotion comes out:thumbsup2

I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I see free dining is offered until March 3rd then not again until May, can I book March 2nd to March 6 and would we get the free dining for all the days. We also were wondering if we bought a 5 day pass could we upgrade if we decided to an Annual pass and just pay the difference if we did it during our stay.
Thank-You,
PammyPoppins

Haven't booked yet. Hoping to go end of Aug. Just waiting to see how much I spend on black friday before we book.

We are taking advantage of free dining Sept. 24th - Oct. 1st. Staying at POP! Can't wait to try a fall trip. (we usually go in March)

Still trying to talk DW into an after school trip on May 27 so we can get FD. She hates the heat. I will be getting a hip replacement later in the year so I would like one last trip so i don't have to wait until 2012. I need a Mickey fix bad.

I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I see free dining is offered until March 3rd then not again until May, can I book March 2nd to March 6 and would we get the free dining for all the days. We also were wondering if we bought a 5 day pass could we upgrade if we decided to an Annual pass and just pay the difference if we did it during our stay.
Thank-You,
PammyPoppins

I'm the OP. We finally booked FD August! I can help answer part of your question regarding the AP. We are doing something similar. For FD, you only need to buy a 2-day ticket which we are doing. We have been going annually for many years now so we decided to get an AP this time when we get to WDW. We will use in 2011 and 2012. We will just vacation a little earlier next vacation so the AP does not expire (we normally vacation every 10 months or so anyway). Have a great trip!

I'm going to book today. But I'm just not sure what to book. We loved the qsdp this year. But I miss staying at a moderate also. Right now leaning towards pop again from 9/24 to 10.2. Bascially the same exact thing as this year.

Just booked last week a Christmas surprise gift Jan. 22-30 @ POP.:woohoo: Airfare was decent and we'll be celebrating DS's 10th birthday while we're there!:banana:

We booked last Sunday for late May @ CBR ~ made all our ADRs last week with no problems & at all the times/places we were wanting! :cool1:

Booked over the weekend!!!! 9/10/11-9/17/11 at POFQ with free dining!!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter