2011 free dining - who's booking now?

minniemom92

Earning My Ears
Just wondering who is (or has booked) the 2011 free dining before the promotion ends in December. I am on the fence as to whether to book now or wait until new offers come out later. Thanks for any feedback!:goodvibes

Here are the date for 2011

1/1-1/5, 1/9-1/13, 1/21-2/3, 2/11-2/17, 2/25-3/3, 5/27-6/2 and 8/19-9/29.

You can always change if something better comes out...but when free dining is gone...it's gone.

Already booked for Sept 2011! I'm hoping they extend the dates so I can switch to October, but I always book as soon as I see the offer.

Deb

I'm all booked already for next Sept also. Like someone already mentioned you can reserve it now and if something better comes out you can always switch.

Booked September 2011 in August of 2010! Added free dining the first day it was available.

We haven't booked yet but are planning on doing FD in September. Need to get on the ball and book that. Also doing a trip in January (we got AP this year) but probably not doing the FD for that trip - got to run the numbers a bit.

I pesonally don't care for the free dining. All I care about is room discounts!!!! We never spend a lot of money on food when we go anyway, plus we always bring food with us. So the price of food really isn't a deal breaker for us. The room discounts on the other hand are! I priced out a dining plan 2 years ago when my hubby and I went and it would have cost us $500 for the dining plan and as it turns out we only spent $250 on food so for us we would have wasted money on the dining plan.

We are all set for a week at the end of August. The restaurants are a large reason why my husband agrees to go to Disney as often as we do. Havinf free dining is a huge draw for us.

Booked for Sept. 2011.

We had usually done the BB offer a year ahead anyway, so booking 2011 when it came out was a no-brainer for us. I can always change it if I need to.

Booked a few weeks ago for August 2011 at POR. We are a family of 6, needing 2 rooms. FD turns out to be nearly the same as a 40% room discount for us as we like taking the plan. Now if I got a 40% pin I may consider upgrading to WL :)

I booked today for February and got the free dining! I didn't think it applied to my dates (Feb 17-28) but I was able to book it. I called and the CM said that the dates ended Feb 16 and she couldn't book my dates. I explained that the website said Feb 17 and she said that none of the codes would work. I tried online and I was able to book it!!:cool1: Very excited! I booked most of my restaurants today and got everything I wanted. This is a good day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter