• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

Thank you very much.
For next year, we might want to think about backing the draw to the 1st of December to give a little more time for purchasing and shipping.

I agree. Or at least a little closer to the start of the month.

Here is my gift
DSCN9471.jpg

And the card
DSCN9472.jpg

and finally, the gift
DSCN9473.jpg

And based on the last name on the shipper info, Thanks Jim?

Now for a bit of an explanation:
Scott - this was supposed to be your gift:
I tried 3 times to turn the picture but it is just not happening:mad:
DSCN9474.jpg

Now we went to FedEx on Tuesday afternoon to ship it (wife gets everything shipped next day air for ground prices) and during the process of them checking in the package the agent asks if we need it insured?
I reply "No, it's just a bottle."
The agent gives me this look ----->:eek:

Fast forward 5 minutes later to the supervisor finishing his speech on the role of the ATF and my possible $10,000 fine for trying to distribute alcohol across state lines.:rolleyes1

Now for a bit of an explanation:
Scott - this was supposed to be your gift:
I tried 3 times to turn the picture but it is just not happening:mad:
DSCN9474.jpg

Now we went to FedEx on Tuesday afternoon to ship it (wife gets everything shipped next day air for ground prices) and during the process of them checking in the package the agent asks if we need it insured?
I reply "No, it's just a bottle."
The agent gives me this look ----->:eek:

Fast forward 5 minutes later to the supervisor finishing his speech on the role of the ATF and my possible $10,000 fine for trying to distribute alcohol across state lines.:rolleyes1

Wow - I feel very honored that you would want to commit a federal offense for my liquor habit!

Much appreciated!!! :thumbsup2

Seriously though, sorry for your trouble and I appreciate the thought.

Just think of me when you have a sip or two or five!

Thanks Randy!

Thank you Aaron for setting this up it was a lot of fun. Thank you Phillip I will really enjoy this book. I cannot get enough Disney. How do I add a picture to my post?

Thank you Aaron for setting this up it was a lot of fun. Thank you Phillip I will really enjoy this book. I cannot get enough Disney. How do I add a picture to my post?

When you go to post, there is a icon above the text that has a picture of a mountain. Click on that and it says "insert image". The image needs to be uploaded to a file share program on-line somewhere (like the disboards)

So I finally got to open my gift.

Here is the box.....

box.jpg

What the????? You think I need to study there Secret Santa?

Just kidding, I actually didn't get to see the box as DW intercepted it.

She wrapped up the gift for me:

wrapped.jpg

And I got....

opened.JPG

Thanks to.... I don't know. If I was to guess it would be DisDr, but that is a pure guess.

Please reveal yourself oh Secret One.

Aaron: THANK YOU for organizing this and for all you do for the group. Much appreciated.

So sorry for showing up late to the disboard party, I signed up via facebook. I was a Y/Y and will be posting my pics tomorrow. Thanks for organizing this, it turned out to be ALOT of fun!!

Here is the box.....

box.jpg

wrapped.jpg

And I got....

opened.jpg

Thanks to.... I don't know. If I was to guess it would be DisDr, but that is a pure guess.

Brian the first two pics showed up... but not the third (and most important - although it was a lovely wrapping job done by DW).

When you go to post, there is a icon above the text that has a picture of a mountain. Click on that and it says "insert image". The image needs to be uploaded to a file share program on-line somewhere (like the disboards)

Thanks I uploaded a pic when I clicked on the mountain it asked for a url where do i get that

Thanks I uploaded a pic when I clicked on the mountain it asked for a url where do i get that

That is the link to where you hosted (or uploaded) your pic to.

Try Photobucket - it's easy to upload, and it provides the links next to the pics. You would use the link starting with

Thanks again. Someday I will get the hang of these computer things.
disneydon1

Thanks again for the book.

Try again
disneydon1

I coped the url and put it in the post but it does not show up when I submit my post

Here is the box.....

box.jpg

wrapped.jpg

And I got....

opened.JPG

Fixed the reveal pic.

Thanks Daniel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter