• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

My gift arrived today.

I know who my Secret Santa is, but I'm not telling yet. :rolleyes1

If your name is RED - I have no update.

Name
Sent (Y/N) / Received (Y/N)

Tutter99

Hoyce

DisDr

DisneyDon1

twokids0204
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

lnevo
N / Y (shipping Tuesday)

katoot
Y / N

Complete
theduck619
Y / Y

AJRitz
Y / Y

GoHerd1028
Y / Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y

alanapapa
Y / Y

middlepat
Y / Y

Name

Tutter99

Hoyce

DisDr

DisneyDon1

twokids0204
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

lnevo
N / Y (shipping Tuesday)

alanapapa
Y / N

middlepat
Y / N

katoot
Y / N

Complete
theduck619
Y / Y

AJRitz
Y / Y

GoHerd1028
Y / Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y
Mine should be Y/Y

Brian,

Mark me as having received. Apparently DW intercepted and is wrapping my gift but didn't tell me that she had received this until today.

She did say she couldn't tell who it came from so apparently it wasn't from Steve or Dave. :rotfl2:

Brian,

Mark me as having received. Apparently DW intercepted and is wrapping my gift but didn't tell me that she had received this until today.

She did say she couldn't tell who it came from so apparently it wasn't from Steve or Dave. :rotfl2:

David and I planned it that way so that others could subtract us rom the list of guesses to make it easier for you and and everyone else! We had your best interests at heart! :rotfl2:

Brian,

Updated.

Brian,

We are all about making life less stressful :lmao:

David and I planned it that way so that others could subtract us rom the list of guesses to make it easier for you and and everyone else! We had your best interests at heart! :rotfl2:

Yeah, what he said :rotfl2:

Hi all,

Since it will be arriving late, I decided I will send my recipient some virtual pics on Thursday of their gift.

This will hopefully satisfy some portion of the excitement and participation in the gift sharing on the 22nd and hopefully add some additional anticipation for the actual delivery.

My apologies for being a slacker ;)

Name

Tutter99

Hoyce

DisDr

DisneyDon1

twokids0204
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

lnevo
N / Y (shipping Tuesday)

katoot
Y / N

Complete
theduck619
Y / Y

AJRitz
Y / Y

GoHerd1028
Y / Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y

alanapapa
Y / Y

middlepat
Y / Y

Y/Y here.

Name

Tutter99

Hoyce

twokids0204
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

katoot
Y / N

Complete
theduck619
Y / Y

AJRitz
Y / Y

GoHerd1028
Y / Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y

alanapapa
Y / Y

middlepat
Y / Y

DisDr
Y / Y

lnevo
Y / Y

DisneyDon1
Y / Y

Is there a time frame tomorrow we are posting our pictures in??? I am on call and was just curious!!

Don't you mean Thursday?:confused3How about by 1800 Zulu

Which is 6:00 PM GMT

I have been a day haead all day long!!!! I went into work early today because I thought it was the catered lunch for Christmas for us and it is tomorrow too! I cant get it through my head that today is only Tuesday!!!:rolleyes1

Sorry for not updating guys. Things have been crazy. My DD is a very busy girl. She has Karate, Basketball, Poms and Piano and I have been driving her around for all of these things plus her 5th grade school play. I both sent my gift and received my gift.:thumbsup2

My gift opening post will go up early on Thursday - I'll be en route to my in-laws at the planned posting time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter