2011 dates for free dinning

DawnRome

Mouseketeer
could someone plz tell me the dates for the free 2011 dinning plan and do the ofter it in oct. thank you for all your help

Right now, there are none. The last offer, for various dates through September 29, expired on December 20. All that can be done now is to watch and wait for another offer to be released.

I was just looking for this same info...we are planning a late Oct. 2011 trip so the offer that ended on 12/20 didn't work for us....so I am now waiting to see what comes out for a free dining for our time period......so my question is when did that offer typically come out in the past?????? Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!;)

I don't think we can count on the past. Disney threw a curve by releasing the majority of 2011 dates before 2010 was even over. I will say in the past the later free dining dates were usually released in July, but there's really no telling what will happen this year, you just have to keep watching.

I don't think we can count on the past. Disney threw a curve by releasing the majority of 2011 dates before 2010 was even over. I will say in the past the later free dining dates were usually released in July, but there's really no telling what will happen this year, you just have to keep watching.

I agree with this.

I will also add the "traditional" free dining dates have been for Aug and Sept. Sometimes it would lapse into the first few days of Oct based on how a weekend fell. Late Oct free dining has only happened in recent (read slow economy) years and is even less of a given than "traditional" free dining dates.

Here's a fab chart of historical discounts from Mousesavers.com.

Thanks for the info....I may have a heart attack waiting until July!!!!:rotfl2: No really....I am actually going with that they are not going to offer it and if they do it will be a total Disney magic moment:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter