• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Teena is back home after her surgery. She is sore and very tired, but in good spirits. She continues to have a positive experience at the Mayo Clinic. I'm sure we will hear more from her in the next few days, but I know a lot of you are thinking of her and want to know how she is doing.

Dee

Just wanted to let everyone know that Teena is back home after her surgery. She is sore and very tired, but in good spirits. She continues to have a positive experience at the Mayo Clinic. I'm sure we will hear more from her in the next few days, but I know a lot of you are thinking of her and want to know how she is doing.

Dee

Thanks for sharing, Dee!

Thanks!
I hope Teena's surgery went well!

I'm not one to tell things about myself but when Teena came out and wrote that it was more of a educational(so people would check/re-check) it really hit home. She is right and if you tell people what your going through it may hit home for them and save/help them...Just wanted to say Thanks Teena!!!!

Biopsy went good a little painful...expected it but i could feel a little when they cut and put the needle in. Other than that it was fine...waiting for Tuesday.

Hope you are feeling well Teena!:grouphug::grouphug:

I am praying for your results. I hope they are great.

Dee

Thanks Dee! I've been checking all day for some kind of an update! Happy to hear Teena continues to have positive experiences with the Mayo Clinic and is in good spirits! I will continue to wish her well and keep her in my thoughts. She is really a sweetheart :lovestruc

I've made an update to the November list on page 4. Let me know if you want me to move this to another page or if page 4 is still working for the November updates.

~Nannette

Thanks Dee! I've been checking all day for some kind of an update! Happy to hear Teena continues to have positive experiences with the Mayo Clinic and is in good spirits! I will continue to wish her well and keep her in my thoughts. She is really a sweetheart :lovestruc

I've made an update to the November list on page 4. Let me know if you want me to move this to another page or if page 4 is still working for the November updates.

~Nannette

Thanks- page 4 is fine. As long as I know where to look. I'll make the updates either tomorrow or Sunday.

Thanks!

I'm not one to tell things about myself but when Teena came out and wrote that it was more of a educational(so people would check/re-check) it really hit home. She is right and if you tell people what your going through it may hit home for them and save/help them...Just wanted to say Thanks Teena!!!!

Biopsy went good a little painful...expected it but i could feel a little when they cut and put the needle in. Other than that it was fine...waiting for Tuesday.

Doccoc, glad things went well for you. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

Dee

Thanks for the update. It is good she is home you can not really rest when in the hospital, it's just not home.

Dee

Thanks for the update.

Thanks!

Hope you get good results on Tues.

Teena, so glad that you are home and doing well. Get lets of rest and my prayers are with you!!!

THis time next week I will be checking in BCV for 8 days. So hard to believe the time is finally going to be here. Its been a crazy 10 days for my family as one of our cars is not working and we have been down to one car. Both of us working full-time jobs and having two kids who are very active, makes it very hard for one car. Hoping we get our other car fixed by Monday!!!We so need a vacation!!!

Teena, so glad that you are home and doing well. Get lets of rest and my prayers are with you!!!

THis time next week I will be checking in BCV for 8 days. So hard to believe the time is finally going to be here. Its been a crazy 10 days for my family as one of our cars is not working and we have been down to one car. Both of us working full-time jobs and having two kids who are very active, makes it very hard for one car. Hoping we get our other car fixed by Monday!!!We so need a vacation!!!

We check-in two weeks from today :) I know what you mean, we are in desperate need of a vacation too. :cloud9:

:wizard:Who's going in March? :wizard:

Melvin1790, Feb.26-Mar. 3, BC CL
BCV23, beginning of March!
starstruck93, Mar. 3-10, BCV
Pocahantas, Mar. 4-8, BCV

woodleygrrl, Mar. 4-13, ?
prettyjeepgirl, March 6 - 12
bzzelady, Mar. 9-13, BC
mtmbyck, Mar. 10-12, BCV
lymah, Mar. 10-15, BC
pfsedita Mar. 11-16, BC
LilGMom, Mar. 12-18,
The Hanslers (rlahansler), Mar. 19-27, BCV
E&BMom, Mar. 21-27, BC
MinnieFan4ever, Mar. 23-?, YC
TigrLvsPooh, Mar. 26 - Apr. 2, BC CL
fairyprincess1, Mar. 26 - Apr 2., BC
pkdof, Mar. 27-30, BC CL

Anyone else?

I feel silly asking this question but I do not recall ever hearing mention of piped in music at the Beach Club. I have read about the smell of the Lobby numerous times, just not music.

Music has always been something that added so much to the themed atmosphere for me when I stayed at WL,AKL,POFQ etc and I do not recall when I stayed at YC if there was music or not so I am wondering about the Beach Club.

TIA

I feel silly asking this question but I do not recall ever hearing mention of piped in music at the Beach Club. I have read about the smell of the Lobby numerous times, just not music.

Music has always been something that added so much to the themed atmosphere for me when I stayed at WL,AKL,POFQ etc and I do not recall when I stayed at YC if there was music or not so I am wondering about the Beach Club.

TIA

Yep, there's music in the lobby ... I hate it too ... probably because I hear it over and over and over again and it's not Disney music.

Not feeling great today. More pain than yesterday and my throat is scratchy. The pain meds make me so sleepy. Slept pretty good last night in my chair. Hopefully tomorrow I'll start feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter