2010: What's on the Emerald Aisle?

Ok, excuse me, I am slow today :rotfl:

How do you rent from the Emerald Aisle? We are Emerald Club Members because of a US Bank Credit Card and I am just wondering how this works so I do it right.

Thanks for your help!

Log into your emerald members on the national site and you have to choose a midsize car and when you book your reservation you will see it will say Emerald Aisle .Then you can go to the Emerald Aisle when you get to the airport.

Log into your emerald members on the national site and you have to choose a midsize car and when you book your reservation you will see it will say Emerald Aisle .Then you can go to the Emerald Aisle when you get to the airport.

THANKS, then when you get to the Emerald Aisle there is a possibility you could get a larger car, suv or van?? I just want to make sure I am understanding! Can you add coupons or if you do that do you lose you ability of not having to go to the counter?

THANKS, then when you get to the Emerald Aisle there is a possibility you could get a larger car, suv or van?? I just want to make sure I am understanding! Can you add coupons or if you do that do you lose you ability of not having to go to the counter?

Yes, there is the possibility of getting a larger car (no guarantee). You have to stop at the booth on the way out, you give them the coupon. Vans & SUV's are rare. Most of the times I've been there, it's full size sedans.

Yes, there is the possibility of getting a larger car (no guarantee). You have to stop at the booth on the way out, you give them the coupon. Vans & SUV's are rare. Most of the times I've been there, it's full size sedans.
We picked up a G6 on the aisle, and yes I gave them my paper coupon from the Entertainment book at the booth... didn't see any vans or suv's.

Can I still take any vehicle on the Emerald Reserved Isle? I would take a minivan if I could. What if I see a minivan on Emerald Isle. Can I pick any vehicle from there if I choose or only from Emerald Reserved? Thanks in advance.

Can I still take any vehicle on the Emerald Reserved Isle? I would take a minivan if I could. What if I see a minivan on Emerald Isle. Can I pick any vehicle from there if I choose or only from Emerald Reserved? Thanks in advance.
If you have specifically reserved a minivan and your reservation indicates "Emerald Reserve" then you would need to go to the minivan aisle and take any minivan from that row. Vehicles on the Emerald Aisle are for those who have reserved a mid-size car using their Emerald Club membership.

There is no Emerald Reserved Aisle. If you booked a full-size, your confirmation will say Emerald Reserved, so you can only choose a car from the full-size aisle. If you booked a mini-van, your confirmation will say Emerald Reserved, but you can pick from the mini-van aisle.
It will be pure luck if you find a mini-van in the full size aisle.

We picked up on 7/16 and nothing special anywhere. Impalas. Malibu,s and grand prix. Couple of camary,s on executive. As we where walking around an attendent drove up with an orange dodge cailber, brand new. 2 miles on it. Asked if we wanted it. Slow pick up, nice covered hatch area. Easily with luggage. Ok to drive after slow take off,s.

Returned it 7/23 12pm. Didn.t see the ea lot. Supervisor asked how we like and about service. Told him we where very happy with national.

We picked up on 7/16 and nothing special anywhere. Impalas. Malibu,s and grand prix. Couple of camary,s on executive. As we where walking around an attendent drove up with an orange dodge cailber, brand new. 2 miles on it. Asked if we wanted it. Slow pick up, nice covered hatch area. Easily with luggage. Ok to drive after slow take off,s.

Returned it 7/23 12pm. Didn.t see the ea lot. Supervisor asked how we like and about service. Told him we where very happy with national.

Yep, pretty much what we've been seeing on our last few trips. We don't leave again until the end of September, then again the end of October....yea, 2 trips just 4 weeks apart. I'll post then. Glad you lucked out and got something new.

Yep, pretty much what we've been seeing on our last few trips. We don't leave again until the end of September, then again the end of October....yea, 2 trips just 4 weeks apart. I'll post then. Glad you lucked out and got something new.

We are flipping trips. We go back 10/8 till 10/23. Just missing you.

We will be there in October also, 20-26!
Keep the Em Aisle updates coming people! Hopefully they get some fun cars before Oct!

Sounds like National is going back to the basics for the EA/ES. Its gonna be hard to deal with a Camry on ES when the Avalon seemed to frequently be available.

I booked an EA reservation for 9 days about $10 more than an Alamo compact for our upcoming trip. For those of you who have had some experience with this... what does the aisle look like on Sunday evenings about 6 or 7 pm? Lots of recently returned cars? Empty? It's anyone's guess? Bueller?

I don't pick up again until Sept. 29th, so will be watching what others are getting. This time I'm picking up on a Wednesday around noon. It may be empty with me picking up in the middle of the week.

I arrive 3 days before you. I will post and let you know what's in the aisle (not that the same cars will be there, but yanno) :goodvibes

I don't pick up again until Sept. 29th, so will be watching what others are getting. This time I'm picking up on a Wednesday around noon. It may be empty with me picking up in the middle of the week.

I arrive 3 days before you. I will post and let you know what's in the aisle (not that the same cars will be there, but yanno) :goodvibes

Thanks, I'll be watching. We are Executive members so can choose from either aisle. Normally we come into Side A since we are flying Jetblue, but have, in the past, zipped over to side B when the selection has been poor. At least I know we are guaranteed a full size!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter