2010 vacation package info

So disheartening because it keeps coming up that my dates are unavailable in March 2010. I tried 3 different dates. I find it hard to imagine CSR booked up already! LOL

lol, it also says that all of the Values are booked for my dates in August... I guess it's a gradual update and should be working completely soon :]

You should call as many other Dis'ers did and they can book over the phone. They are having computer issues which should be resolved w/in 24 hours

Well I wanted a quote as we'll put a hefty deposit down next month but I got the room rates so from there I was able to guesstimate and it's still well within my budget!

Well I called twice and was told I could only book room only today - and not a package for 1 to 2 more days by 2 different people - is this not true?

It said all resorts unavailable for my dates, but, I think it is just not fully updated yet.

I was able to click on the resort pages and get the rates for each of the new seasons. I checked POFQ for March 6-13, Peak Season 1, and weekday rate is 195 for standard room with parking lot view and 210 for weekend rate.

POP was 125 for weekday and 140 for weekend for that time as well.

That is all I checked so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter