2010 vacation package info

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by lillykat, Aug 2, 2009.

1. lillykat

lillykat DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. momma2kiddos

momma2kiddos Mouseketeer

So disheartening because it keeps coming up that my dates are unavailable in March 2010. I tried 3 different dates. I find it hard to imagine CSR booked up already! LOL

4. PalmettoPrincess

PalmettoPrincess DIS Veteran

lol, it also says that all of the Values are booked for my dates in August... I guess it's a gradual update and should be working completely soon :]

5. Native NYer

Native NYer DIS Veteran

Can't wait for the website to be fully updated so I can price next year's trip :banana:

6. rcepek

rcepek Hoping to go!

You should call as many other Dis'ers did and they can book over the phone. They are having computer issues which should be resolved w/in 24 hours

7. momma2kiddos

momma2kiddos Mouseketeer

Well I wanted a quote as we'll put a hefty deposit down next month but I got the room rates so from there I was able to guesstimate and it's still well within my budget!

8. lillykat

lillykat DIS Veteran

Well I called twice and was told I could only book room only today - and not a package for 1 to 2 more days by 2 different people - is this not true?

9. Bambi222

Bambi222 Mouseketeer

It said all resorts unavailable for my dates, but, I think it is just not fully updated yet.

I was able to click on the resort pages and get the rates for each of the new seasons. I checked POFQ for March 6-13, Peak Season 1, and weekday rate is 195 for standard room with parking lot view and 210 for weekend rate.

POP was 125 for weekday and 140 for weekend for that time as well.

That is all I checked so far.