2010 Trip planners, unite!!!

ajk912

<font color=purple>Dum..dum...dum...we are in the
I did a search but didn't see anything. Is there a thread for those of us compulsively planning and pre-planning for 2010 yet? I need something to pass the time, I am sure there are more out there! Who's with me?

Still trying to narrow down the time of year, we would like to go back sooner than 2010, but I can't afford Disney every year! We are thinking November maybe next time? Or January.... (January is definitely sooner, just over a year away, woohooo!!!) Probably November though.. Undecided between POR and Contemporary and (I wish!!) Poly..most likely will be POR again because it's cheaper! Or maybe Dolphin..hmm...

We are planning a trip as well for June 2010 at the CR/YC. Our son loves the CR and has wanted to stay there for quite some time now. So we are staying there for 2 nights MK view club level as a surprise for him. I told him that the CR went all DVC so we are not able to stay there. :guilty: I know it's a long way away but we can't wait to see the look on his face when we pull up to the CR. :lmao: We are all planned and all we have to do is make the reservation. We will be booking a room only in February 2009 this way we get the rooms that we are looking for. Not too keen on the split stay but hey, it's for our son. :yay:

We're planning on going May 2010 for our one year anniversary. I can't plan too much yet because I have to wait and see if we like were we are staying for our disneymoon in June, but I'm still looking at other places to slowly start planning for May 2010.

We are planning our July 2010 trip for POR. I almost have as much fun with planning our trips as I do going on them!

It'll practically be 2011 for us...we're not planning until Dec of 2010! :sad1:

We practice child-led weaning and my youngest will be a month away from 2 years old when we go. At that age, I am okay if she weans b/c I'm gone for a week. DH really wanted to go in 2009, but I just can't justify it any sooner than that.

Now, watch...the little stinker will wean at 18 months and I'll be kicking myself for not planning it sooner! :rotfl2:

We are planning our July 2010 trip for POR. I almost have as much fun with planning our trips as I do going on them!

Omg, me too!! Planning is definitely at least 30% of the fun!!! In my mind, planning is 30% of the fun, actually going is 60% of the fun, and printing pics/remiscing is 10% of the fun!!! :cool1:

We are going in 2010!!!

We are taking our little girl for her first trip to meet Mickey!! I am so excited!! My parents have never been to Walt Disney World either and they are going as well!!

Me, Hubby, Ava, My Parents
January 15-22, 2010
Wilderness Lodge - 2 Courtyard View Rooms (15 & 16)
Animal Kingdom Villas - 2 Savannah View Concierge Level Studios (17-22)
Deluxe Disney Dining
8 Day Park Hoppers

We are going in 2010!!!

We are taking our little girl for her first trip to meet Mickey!! I am so excited!! My parents have never been to Walt Disney World either and they are going as well!!

January 15-22, 2010
Deluxe Disney Dining
8 Day Park Hoppers

A really big :cheer2: "CONGRATULATIONS" :cheer2: for your upcoming arrival of your little angel Ava. :hug: You all are going to have such a great time. I remember our DS's first visit back in August 1997. He was 1 1/2 and I still look at that picture of when he first met Mickey and I cry to this day. My parents came with us in December 2006 for their very first trip to Disney and they had a blast. Best wishes to you all.

I'll join in too.

March 27 to April 10, 2010
Easter weeks

Our celebrations:
DS 18th birthday 3/29
Our 25th wedding anniversary 4/2

Our dream resort = CR with DDP
Our 2nd choice, if we have a teacher discount = Dolphin (no DDP)
If our budget is tight = POFQ or CBR(more space for an areo bed) with DDP

We are going in 2010!!!

January 15-22, 2010
Deluxe Disney Dining
8 Day Park Hoppers

omg, how exciting, have a great time! :dance3:

We just got back and are planning to go back to Disney in 2010. We are not sure which month though although we enjoyed the free dining so much and the crowds...I think we will back at that time.

We're planning a trip in Feb of 2010. Either the 2nd or 3rd week.

It will be our daughters 1st trip. Last time we were there was on our honeymoon in 2004!

My parents will also be coming and hopefully my sister and bil. We will also hopefully have another addition by then too.

We're not sure if we're staying on property (my preference) or renting a house off property. My parents will most likely be paying for our lodging so I don't have 100% control over that.

I do know that we want to eat at Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's, Sci Fi, and Beaches and Creme. :) The only TS restaurant we've ever eaten at was Citricos on our honeymoon. As a kid we either packed our lunch or ate CS.

I would like to go fo 10 days but not sure we can swing that long.

We are planning on going in May 2010. Our problem is where to stay. My DH loves the Epcot resort area and wants to stay at the BC or YC again. We have stayed at either BW or BC on every trip since 2003. The kids and I want to stay at the Poly. The wait is too long and we find ourselves at least once a week discussing lodging and dining options. 2010 can not come fast enough.

We are planning for 2010..not sure of the date..Between the last week in June and the last week in August..
We are staying on property at a value -either Movies or Pop
The Defs that are going
Me
DH
DD will be 5.5(6 in December) for HER FIRST TRIP!!!

The Maybes that are comming
Sister
Nephew 1 will be almost 8(August 18)
Nephew 2 will be almost 5(Setempber 25)
Their First trips!!!!!!!

My mom and Dad

I am excited as this will be my first trip on property..my other trips were day trips and the last time I was there was in 1994!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking the last week in August because the kids don't go back till after Labor day and crowds may be low..

I am planning booking room only as soon as they become available (I am guessing around April) and then add all the other things later...
What do you think about that plan??

We *were* planning on April 16, 2010 (end of my first tax season as an employee - not just as an intern ;) )

But then I realized that probably a bunch of other people in the firm are probably going to want to take off that day/week too :lmao: So I'm not quite sure when now. :confused3 By the time April 2010 comes, I'll only have been working at the firm 7 months... so... I'll still be pretty low on the totem pole. At least we have a general idea of when we're going. :thumbsup2

(And who knows, maybe if we have a really good time around Christmas this year, maybe we will go around Christmas 2010 instead)

Oh, and if it's up to me, we'd be staying at POFQ. It holds a special place in our hearts :goodvibes Because my grandmother is retired, we were on quite a budget and couldn't afford it for quite a few years (hey, at least we got to go to WDW & stay onsite!). But because I'll have a job-job, I'm springing for a trip down memory lane :woohoo:

We're planning on a January 2010 trip for our DS's 5th Bday. Did the same for the DD last Sept and figure it's only fair (and another excuse for us to go back!) Got a little impatient, though, so we're doing a quickie WE in Oct. I'd love some advice for a January trip. Partial to the MK and LOVE the CR (with MK view). Have ALWAYS dreamed of the Poly. But have heard so many great things about AKL. Want to make it as magical an experience as was our DD's. Disney sure knows how to do it right!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter